Interested...how much e-juice do you use in a day??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sariahhines79

May 23, 2013
Dallas, Tx
The only "right" answer to this question is "as much as it takes to keep me from craving a cigarette".

Exactly. I honestly dont pay much attention to how much Im vaping, though i guess i should. But Id have to go with Thompsons answer and say as much as I need to keep me from lighting up a smoke. I pretty much chain vaped the first two weeks after i completely quit. And congrats on your 1 week mark, thats awesome! :)

StabbyCakes

May 23, 2013
Sharon, PA, USA
@Gone Digital - Yes, it is not unheard of to have sleep problems from smoking high nic juices right before bed. Tell your bud to switch to a lower nic level an hour or more before he's winding down to sleep. I had this problem when I started mixing my own liquids- I had the blend wrong and was smoking too much nic, didn't sleep well for 3 days before I sussed out the problem.

@OP- I feel like a fiend comparatively, lol. I have smoked up to 15ml/day. Average is 7ml. I am a constant vaper and using old 510 atty's so there's a bit lost to leakage, but meh. I like my system. I just smoke constantly. I did when I was an analog smoker too, so no change there. Just MUCH more healthy.

For the first few weeks after every time I switched to vaping I would feel icky, clogged, bogged down. I even thought some of the liquids were making me sick- they weren't. It is the body reacting to the LACK of the several dozen other toxins in analogs. Every body WILL experience a portion of the same effect as quitting altogether. White blood cell count drops a bit, immunity is decreased a bit, but it goes away fairly quickly. Then the most amazing thing happens- You start to feel BETTER. My lungs cramped from how much I smoked a day, and weeks after switching I started to notice the ache fade. Years later I am STILL coughing up bits of tar and yuck from my smoking days but I can run without gasping for air, swim without suffering, and I feel like I am finally healing from all the self inflicted damage.

Oh, and First Post! (Been reading these forums for a few years now, haha... figured it's finally time to join!)

Last edited:

asf146

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
yukon, oklahoma
@Gone Digital - Yes, it is not unheard of to have sleep problems from smoking high nic juices right before bed. Tell your bud to switch to a lower nic level an hour or more before he's winding down to sleep. I had this problem when I started mixing my own liquids- I had the blend wrong and was smoking too much nic, didn't sleep well for 3 days before I sussed out the problem.

@OP- I feel like a fiend comparatively, lol. I have smoked up to 15ml/day. Average is 7ml. I am a constant vaper and using old 510 atty's so there's a bit lost to leakage, but meh. I like my system. I just smoke constantly. I did when I was an analog smoker too, so no change there. Just MUCH more healthy.

For the first few weeks after every time I switched to vaping I would feel icky, clogged, bogged down. I even thought some of the liquids were making me sick- they weren't. It is the body reacting to the LACK of the several dozen other toxins in analogs. Every body WILL experience a portion of the same effect as quitting altogether. White blood cell count drops a bit, immunity is decreased a bit, but it goes away fairly quickly. Then the most amazing thing happens- You start to feel BETTER. My lungs cramped from how much I smoked a day, and weeks after switching I started to notice the ache fade. Years later I am STILL coughing up bits of tar and yuck from my smoking days but I can run without gasping for air, swim without suffering, and I feel like I am finally healing from all the self inflicted damage.

Oh, and First Post! (Been reading these forums for a few years now, haha... figured it's finally time to join!)

wow... if you've been reading this a few years now and havent smoked for a long while, you should click on the signature I have and see how much you havent smoked/saved. you'd possibly be shocked. I know i am everytime i look at mine!!

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
i have 4 4ml tanks full at the beginning of each day...
used in rotation at the end of the day they are all about 2/3-3/4 full...
anyone care to do this math? too early...
rough guess...
6ml

4 tanks 3/4 full would bee 1 full tank used or 4 Ml :)

I seem to be doing 5-6 :( Hoping to cut down as I get further away from analogs.

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
4 tanks 3/4 full would bee 1 full tank used or 4 Ml :)

I seem to be doing 5-6 :( Hoping to cut down as I get further away from analogs.

Seems like I'm going the wrong way. More juice the further away from analogs

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
317Vapers

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Good and true. I chain vape all day, but I only do 2.5 to 3.2ml a day and get my HUGE nic fix. i wonder if the people that use the big honking setups might rip through the juice more than my little eGo friends no matter how much is actualy absorbed.
You are correct. When I'm at home veggin on the couch with my RDAs...I can burn through 2-3 ml an hour, with huge clouds of vapor !
I make a 6mg/ml flavor for that. When I'm stealth Vaping at work, I make a 18mg/ml 'Green Apple' for my eRoll and use maybe 1/2 ml. Most of the weekdays, I use 4-5 ml, weekends- maybe 10ml...as much as I want and need.

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
This is going to sound silly...but about 6 drops per day, about a ML a week...maybe. I really enjoy it but on a very limited and occasional basis... the only down side is that the amount of flavors i get to sample are very limited.

You're right...that does sound silly !!!:vapor:
You truly are 'The Lurking Vaper !'
(Six drops doesen't fill my eRoll !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread