Interested...how much e-juice do you use in a day??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyovapr

Jun 5, 2013
Tokyo
You might also start feeling like you have a really bad chest cold about now because all the gunk from the analogs are leaving your lungs that's what happened to me big time

Definitely agree with this. Don't fall into the trap of blaming a cough that develops on vaping, or PG vs VG. At least not yet. In a few weeks your lungs will clear; since you're 10 days in, possibly sooner rather than later. At that point you can probably determine whether PG, VG, or a mix suits you best.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
When cartotanks at 10w were my go-to setup I would usually vape about 5-6mls a day.

After getting into sub-ohm rebuildables my juice consumption has skyrocketed. I now vape anywhere from 10-15mls a day. I used to use those little 3ml sample bottles as my dripping bottle for when I was tasting new flavors, and it would last a decent while. Now, the 3ml bottles get vaped through in a single sitting, This morning I filled up a 15ml bottle with some Rob from MBV, it's now about 2PM and the bottle is only half full.

It's kind of funny, as I actually vape less frequently after getting into sub ohm rebuildables, but when I do vape I go through way more juice.

You beat us all,you are the vape champ of this site i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread