• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Interested in a San Francisco Bay Area vaping event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
If we could get even a mini-meet near the April 15 timeframe, we could try to get the press to cover SB648 and the anti-ecig "domino effect" going on in California. The health committee hearing is Apr 17. But really, anytime before it comes up to a vote.

There are several convention-friendly hotels in the South Bay -- the Doubletree for biggish ones, a couple of teeny Sheratons that are motel-sized but have a cafeteria for small ones.

I won't be able to help with anything before May 4, I'm out of town from Apr. 19-May 4, and I WILL be in Sacramento for the 17th.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Just saw this thread, although I gave my thumbs up on the other one :). Still on board! I went to the vape meet at Tasty Vapor last fall, and it was fun. I was a brand-new vaper at the time, and it was great to have a chance to talk to some people, and see other equipment. Tasty Vapor gave out a bunch of juice samples, and put on a nice spread of food. Digital Ciggz from Santa Rosa was there, too, and I think they provided most of the stuff for the raffles.

Have you talked to Tasty Vapor and Digital Ciggz? They might be up for participating in another one...

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
Also, it turns out Apollo Ecigs is in Concord!

I have a bunch of teeny samples that I ordered, I'm going to try to vape 3 drops each of them this weekend, then put them back into the dark cupboard. (THIS time I'll remember to bring my tasting atty so I can taste too!)

I'm willing to drop a few bucks into a coffee can to help pay for refreshments if the venue is not a pub or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread