The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Interested in a San Francisco Bay Area vaping event?

Discussion in 'SF Bay Area' started by sofauxboho, Mar 30, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sofauxboho

sofauxboho Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
  2. john0821

john0821 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2012
    Bay Area
    We could use a VapeBash/VapeFest type of event up here though I'm not sure how many vendors would show up. But I'd be down to check it out.

3. Mrrickyyap

Mrrickyyap Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd show me. Let me know. Keep me posted.

4. Berylanna

Berylanna Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If we could get even a mini-meet near the April 15 timeframe, we could try to get the press to cover SB648 and the anti-ecig "domino effect" going on in California. The health committee hearing is Apr 17. But really, anytime before it comes up to a vote.

There are several convention-friendly hotels in the South Bay -- the Doubletree for biggish ones, a couple of teeny Sheratons that are motel-sized but have a cafeteria for small ones.

I won't be able to help with anything before May 4, I'm out of town from Apr. 19-May 4, and I WILL be in Sacramento for the 17th.

5. eratikmind

eratikmind Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Everyone still on board?

Andy

6. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    Just saw this thread, although I gave my thumbs up on the other one :). Still on board! I went to the vape meet at Tasty Vapor last fall, and it was fun. I was a brand-new vaper at the time, and it was great to have a chance to talk to some people, and see other equipment. Tasty Vapor gave out a bunch of juice samples, and put on a nice spread of food. Digital Ciggz from Santa Rosa was there, too, and I think they provided most of the stuff for the raffles.

Have you talked to Tasty Vapor and Digital Ciggz? They might be up for participating in another one...

7. Berylanna

Berylanna Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Also, it turns out Apollo Ecigs is in Concord!

I have a bunch of teeny samples that I ordered, I'm going to try to vape 3 drops each of them this weekend, then put them back into the dark cupboard. (THIS time I'll remember to bring my tasting atty so I can taste too!)

I'm willing to drop a few bucks into a coffee can to help pay for refreshments if the venue is not a pub or something.

8. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    I wonder if Constant Vapor might be interested in participating. They are in Fairfield.

9. eratikmind

eratikmind Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Have fun, everyone. I'm headed back to Vegas for bit at the end of next week

- Andy . . . Challenge in lieu of being challenged.

10. shad0wxb0i

shad0wxb0i Full Member Verified Member

Posted a possible idea in the OP linked thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

11. Mrrickyyap

Mrrickyyap Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

12. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2009
    Northern California
    Just moved back to SF from the central valley, been vaping over three years now, I'm interested!

13. shad0wxb0i

shad0wxb0i Full Member Verified Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.