Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi John,
The Adept kit from Innokin meets your requirements and comes with an extra Zlide tank for about $40.
ADEPT & ZLIDE Starter Vape Kits
adept_9.jpg

HTH
I

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Why u want internal battery for sure???
Man it's better with removable battery...
Adept is nice but u can't adjust the wattage I mean it's ok for zenith and zlide but what about the ares???
If I was you I would get a geekvape aegis or any other removable battery and a cheapo single battery charger with one or 2 batteries soon can swap them and never wait to charge...
Depending your country with that budget u can get that!!!!!
I know u said internal battery but just saying... :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I know u said internal battery but just saying...

Why though? ;)
John1211 isn't a newbie vaper at all. So he's most likely familiar with the differences between internal and external battery set-ups. He even posted the specifics of the type of set-up he prefers and wants. When he asked for "any suggestions"...I'd think it meant ones that matched those. Just my :2c: though.

Last edited:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Why though? ;)
John1211 isn't a newbie vaper at all. So he's most likely familiar with the differences between internal and external battery set-ups. He even posted the specifics of the type of set-up he prefers and wants. When he asked for "any suggestions"...I'd think it meant ones that matched those. Just my :2c: though.

Oops....I didn't check the profile and thought was new vaper in da House

• Agree
Reactions: john1211
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread