Interview with David Yang coming to YouTube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
hahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahaahhaahahhaa
Oh My !!!!!!!!!!!!!

below the belly button jokes -- !!!!!!!

:laugh: :blush: :blink: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

128941496219265842.jpg

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I'd like to know how his new LR attys compare to the cisco 510's and 306's that everyone's talking about.

Where does he see the e-cig industry, and EM, being in five years?

Where does he see atty designs going? Any chance for a more durable atty design or build?

What innovations can he see coming to PV's down the road? (Not necessarily a new mod being worked on by EM, but what he thinks current designs or builds could be leading to eventually.)

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I'd like to know how his new LR attys compare to the cisco 510's and 306's that everyone's talking about.

Where does he see the e-cig industry, and EM, being in five years?

Where does he see atty designs going? Any chance for a more durable atty design or build?

What innovations can he see coming to PV's down the road? (Not necessarily a new mod being worked on by EM, but what he thinks current designs or builds could be leading to eventually.)

AWESOME questions, I'll be sure to add them in! Also, as to the Titanium Rivas, yes they are a light gold color and not silver :)

Quite a while back when I ordered the titanium Riva I received a pale gold color... twice. So I always assumed that's the color it is and silver is silver. I much prefer it over silver though so I'm happy! :)

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Well, we were going to do the interview the same night we recorded David's new LR-510 demo, but David decided to hold off until after the holidays, and when he's ready to announce a possible forthcoming product. He's also been extremely busy with holiday orders, and getting work done on the new website, and he's planning a possible trip to the USA soon to attend an event (if he can get in). I'm hoping to catch him right after Christmas so we can at least get the interview part done, and maybe we can do the factory tour as a second part later on.

It's definitely not something we've forgotten about, we're just waiting until schedules and proper timing permit :)

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I'd like to ask him specifically what changes he made to the EM LR 510's in the most recent production batch, and how they compare to the vaunted Cisco LR510's.

I'll include it with the question list, thanks. As far as I know, we're now using a more durable wiring material and improved manufacturing process, with a better resistance than before (1.5 ohm this time), and more stringent quality control and lower tolerance (tolerance on the old ones was +/- 0.3 ohms, now the tolerance is +/- 0.1 ohms). We are also now manufacturing these new LR-510 atties in our own facility, rather than contracting the manufacturing out to another factory. This alleviates the supply and demand issues that were present in the previous batch, where the factory was producing atties for multiple companies and had to increase production several fold to meet demands - in those types of environments, quality can begin to slip easily.

As for how they compare to the Cisco atties, I have no clue. I've never tried one myself. I've never even tried the new EM LR atties myself, since I was only sent the exact amount needed for customer samples. I'm mostly rocking an HV-510 on a 6v Indulgence right now, which is nothing short of heavenly! That's on rotation with my Leo and Riva 1100 with some of the standard 510 atties I still have from when I was purchasing my own products from EM :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
aaaaaaaaaw, Chris, take one of the LR510 and try it for yourself,

they are really good,
I think this is better than the original ones which were lauded as the best !!!!!

I am loving this one of mine, now on day 6 or 7 I can't remember,
but it is still going strong with no probs at all
also my RiVa is sailing along with flying colors, no probs with batteries or chargers
and i just got and charged 6 new 1100 batteries with my old 750 chargers.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I'll include it with the question list, thanks. As far as I know, we're now using a more durable wiring material and improved manufacturing process, with a better resistance than before (1.5 ohm this time), and more stringent quality control and lower tolerance (tolerance on the old ones was +/- 0.3 ohms, now the tolerance is +/- 0.1 ohms). We are also now manufacturing these new LR-510 atties in our own facility, rather than contracting the manufacturing out to another factory. This alleviates the supply and demand issues that were present in the previous batch, where the factory was producing atties for multiple companies and had to increase production several fold to meet demands - in those types of environments, quality can begin to slip easily.

As for how they compare to the Cisco atties, I have no clue. I've never tried one myself. I've never even tried the new EM LR atties myself, since I was only sent the exact amount needed for customer samples. I'm mostly rocking an HV-510 on a 6v Indulgence right now, which is nothing short of heavenly! That's on rotation with my Leo and Riva 1100 with some of the standard 510 atties I still have from when I was purchasing my own products from EM :)

Thanks. Will have to try some LR's on my Reo now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread