Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey guys and gals,
I recently came across this e-liquid from of all places,..Facebook..IKR? Another kitchen nightmare juice you are thinking amirite?!? Well,..TBH,..I thought the same thing until the guy that makes this juice offered to send me 120mls to sample.
He sent 30mls of Cappicuno,.30mls of Cinnamon Roll,.30mls of Lemon Merangue,.and 30mls of Irish Cream.
I really was surprised at how clean they were considering the prices that he is asking. $35 for 120mls and sometimes runs specials for $30 for 120mls.
These really are good for budget minded vapers. The only drawback was the labels on the bottles. I have not so good eyesight and the flavors are printed really small in the banner of the labels:

11800619_1473849956247583_1885420190203874019_n.jpg

Just under the "FLAVE" and the Nicotine Mg. is printed under the "MG." Other than that the nicotine juice he uses has no peppery taste and he uses high quality VG/PG. BTW that ratio is 80VG 20PG so yeah,..it's thick and is made mainly for drippers. It squonks well in the REO but you would have to use a sub ohm tank for these to work properly. Or any tank that can handle high VG really.
Both the Irish Cream and Cappicuno were the BOMB and I plan on ordering more of those. I'm not much into cinnamon vapes but the Cinnamon Roll was pretty good. The Lemon Merangue was great and the lemon was flavor forward. Great if you lung hit and get most of your flavor on the exhale. Okay folks,..that about wraps it up.

Intolerable Vapors | Facebook
This is a closed group so you will have to be added to see it..Just send them a request to join if you are interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: I'mnotZak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread