• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hello! I am Kristen from Lincoln and I have been vaping for over 2 years and going strong!

Another Lincolnite, how exciting! Glad you stopped by Kirsten, hope you stick around! Congrats on the 2 years as well. We all hang out in the main threads here, so I hope you stop by and can forgive our madness..I did tidy up the place though!

beev

Jan 21, 2013
Nebraska, US
Hello fellow Nebraskan Vapers!

Myself and my other half are in Hendley.

Its nice to see theres more than a few of us from NE!

We started with mistics - yuck - bought a couple halo g6 kits, the SO is using them now. I have an alite 808 from cigeasy and just got an slb ego-v vv v2, but just using 808 carts with an adaptor and 808 clearomizers atm. Looking at some version of a carto tank very soon.

Last edited:

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

We started with mistics - yuck - bought a couple halo g6 kits, the SO is using them now. I have an alite 808 from cigeasy and just got an slb ego-v vv v2, but just using 808 carts with an adaptor and 808 clearomizers atm. Looking at some version of a carto tank very soon.

Welcome, beev! Hendley, eh? That's a dinky town south of Lexington, no?

Glad you stopped in, feel free to poke in whenever you would like. We all usually chat it up in the main thread.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to all my fellow Nebraskans, grats on your switch to vaping.
Im down here in south central close to the Kansas border. It sure is cold.

22 days in after 40 years of analogs. sure am glad I did it.

Congrats on your switching as well! It gets even better with time and experience! You in the Superior area, or not that far south?

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Welcome, welcome! It's always great seeing more people from Nebraska in here! Like Pitt said, we usually hang out i was the main thread. Come join us in there sometime, it gets a little crazy in there, but always lots of fun!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to all my fellow Nebraskans, grats on your switch to vaping.
Im down here in south central close to the Kansas border. It sure is cold.

22 days in after 40 years of analogs. sure am glad I did it.

Welcome Tanti! Glad you found us here, and congrats on making the switch!
We usually all hang out in the main thread, feel free to join us in there.

What equipment and juice are you using?

Tanti

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Nebraska
Congrats on your switching as well! It gets even better with time and experience! You in the Superior area, or not that far south?

Thanks!
Beev is my SO, so yea im near Hendley and yes its a dinky, little, blink and you miss it town. I was born in Red Cloud, and had family in Superior at one time.

Right now im still finding that rigth juice and im still using a G6 from halo.
Going to be shopping here real soon for an eGo.

Last edited:

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Thanks!
Beev is my SO, so yea im near Hendley and yes its a dinky, little, blink and you miss it town. I was born in Red Cloud, and had family in Superior at one time.

Cool! I started on something similar to the G6 almost 2 years ago. I didn't care for it much and was about ready to give up on vaping when I found volcanoecigs.com, I ordered an Inferno from them, basically an eGo, and fell in love. Now I pretty much only use my Zmax. The other guys in here got me started with DIY, and now I pretty much only vape my own handmade juice.

I'm glad you two found us in here! Feel free to come join us in the main thread here!!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hi Beev and tanti....
Glad you found your way here.
Come join us in the main thread sometime.....just drop your brain and inhibitions with Jeff at the door and wade on in to the nonsense that usually occurs.
Sometimes we talk about pertinent stuff, but usually we just blow off steam and have fun. And you won't find better peeps than Pitt, Jake and keg. Solid,good guys through and through.
They tolerate me because I have dirt on all of them:D

I appologize in advance :toast:

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Thanks!

Right on..Finding the right setup is a pain at first. Especially without ample brick and mortars to give everything a try. If you are wanting to stick with a smaller ecig, I would go with a KGO over an eGo, personally.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Welcome, welcome! It's always great seeing more people from Nebraska in here! Like Pitt said, we usually hang out i was the main thread. Come join us in there sometime, it gets a little crazy in there, but always lots of fun!!

Nebraska rocks. My father is from Nebraska.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread