The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Discussion in 'Nebraska Vapers' started by tenzip, Feb 3, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PittSitter

PittSitter Full Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Lincoln, NE, USA
    Don't do it, these guys are trouble. Welcome! I hardly ever check this thing because it's too hard to find replies and stuff. I'm internet stupid unless I'm on facebook. I got that stuff DOWN!

2. Jakersvape

Jakersvape Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    It's called Tapatalk! Tell Pitt to get it for you, then it's real easy to check it from your phone!

3. tjmmotox

tjmmotox Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2013
    Lincoln, NE
    Hello everyone! Relatively new to vaping and ECF, been vaping for almost a month and almost got 2 weeks smoke free! I'm originally from north platte but have lived in Lincoln for a couple years now, it's awesome to see Lincoln has 2 local shops that seem pretty nice.

4. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Welcome to the forum! It's great to have another Lincolnite around here.. Congrats on being smoke free as well! What gear did you pick up to start vaping?

5. tjmmotox

Aug 31, 2013
    Lincoln, NE
    Yeah it's nice to know there are others around here haha. So far in the very start I picked up a disposable Voodoo brand I think from a bottle shop just to see if this is something I could start and I went through that and then others here on the forums suggested a kit so I got an EVOD starter kit with 2 evod tanks and batteries and a charger and replacement heads, I've been very happy with all the gear I have and got some juice from heathers heavenly vapes, and MBV. And monday I should be getting my 1300mah vision spinner and a kanger pro tank 2!

been in north platte lately so I've been getting all juice online, and I'm moving back to lincoln here soon and hopefully I can start buying juice and other gear locally

6. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Sounds like a good start. Good to have you around!

7. Jakersvape

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Welcome!! Love seeing new vapers.....especially in Lincoln!

8. tjmmotox

Aug 31, 2013
    Lincoln, NE
    Yeah it's nice to have found this group! Also just got my 1300mah vision spinner and Protank 2!! Love em!!

9. Jakersvape

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    My wife loves her spinner! Good to hear you're liking your setup!

10. Trevor9168

Trevor9168 Full Member

Mar 11, 2014
    Lincoln, NE, USA
    I hope this thread isn't too old to be responding in, but I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I'm a new member of ECF, I live here in Lincoln, NE and frequent GNS. I just bought a Titan mod with an Igo W atomizer. Just learning to use mech mods, previously I had the First and second generation of Ego's. I'm honestly unsure of their proper model names.

Hope everyone's enjoying the decent weather lol. Happy vaping!

11. ValleyVayper

ValleyVayper Full Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Nebraska
    Hi! Just outside of Omaha in Valley, NE. A wife and mother feeding her vape obsession.:p

12. jjordan

jjordan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2014
    Fairbury, Nebraska
    Hi I am Jill just joined this site and found the Nebraska Vapers forum! I am currently married going through a divorce, stopped smoking January 31, 2014. I have three kids ages 20, 17, and 14, and I am a grandma of a 5month old baby girl! Anything else you want to know about me just ask I am an open book and tell ya like it is! :)

Happy Vaping :vapor:

13. ValleyVayper

ValleyVayper Full Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Nebraska
    Thank you! And congratulations on your grandbaby! :)

I am married and a mom to a 7 year old boy. I still have 2 analogs a day (sometimes 3 or 4 on the weekends) but I found that they actually taste pretty disgusting so I don't know why I still torture myself. It's kind of hard to let go.

Which NE vaping stores do you do to? Or do you do mail order?

14. ValleyVayper

ValleyVayper Full Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Nebraska
    Hi Trevor! I am all about GNS' Grilled Pineapple flavor! I'm not sure of the proper model names either but I think I'm using a 1,300 mah Ego with an EVOD tank, which I just bought since my Kanger T3S took a big poop on me.

15. HuskerChelle

HuskerChelle Full Member

Hello fellow Nebraskans :) I'm originally from Omaha but now live in Yankton, SD. However, my husband and I are in Omaha (Elkhorn) about every other weekend!

16. WonderfulDakota

WonderfulDakota Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2010
    Irene, SD
    Well, hello HuskerChelle! I live in Irene, about 25 minutes from you! We come to Yankton every other monday, to shop!