The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Discussion in 'Nebraska Vapers' started by tenzip, Feb 3, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jakersvape

Jakersvape Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    I think you were invited.....

2. seraphicdragon

seraphicdragon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    nebraska
    ya but you all never told me where you was going....

3. hawkizefan

hawkizefan ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    .it was epic and a mighty fine time.
    We must do that again.
    A meet up would be great. I'll get my future travel plans figured out so you can plan it when im out of town:laugh:

4. Jakersvape

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    I told Hawk to give you directions....he must have forgotten.....you know he's older than my mother in law? Don't tell him I said that though....

5. Jakersvape

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Who's gonna keep us in line then??

6. seraphicdragon

Feb 16, 2013
    nebraska
    mmhmmm sure you did... no worries i had fun in my vape lab so all is good.

7. seraphicdragon

Feb 16, 2013
    nebraska
    Don't look at me, i will probalby be the worst of the bunch

8. hawkizefan

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Ouch again.....
    Didn't we agree that in a fair fight I had a 51% chance of kicking her butt?

9. Jakersvape

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    I'll even give you a 60% chance!

10. krazyglue

krazyglue Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2011
    St louis, MO
    Hello! I'm Melany from St Louis! Funny that we're all in one thread, they don't like the midwest here apparently!

11. hawkizefan

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    He y melany from St. Louis....p

12. Jakersvape

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Hi Melany! How's it going? How long ya been vaping? What gear do ya have? Ok, sorry for all the questions! Feel free to come hang out with us in the Nebraska vaping part 2 thread!

13. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    The Midwest is frowned upon and irrelevant to those on the outside..It's quite sad, really. Glad to have you here, Melany, welcome!

14. krazyglue

krazyglue Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2011
    St louis, MO
    Well, i've been vaping since dec '11. I am currently vaping on an evic with a kanger evod bcc. For about 6 months I vaped Pinkspot's rip tide on ego cartos from madvapes and ego batts. I recently upgraded to a mod and new hardware. I just got about 100 mls of assorted juices from rawr and I am really happy! Right now I am vaping on strapple with 4% menthol.

<3

15. hawkizefan

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Sounds like you've got it going on. How do you like that evic?
    Feel free to jump on in the main thread....we don't care where you're from...we let Bop hang and she's from Pennsylvania or somewhere.
    Maybe she said Transylvania...we don't care. She's cool and drops in on occasion.

16. PondScum

PondScum Full Member Verified Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Omaha,Nebraska USA
    In the Omaha area got introduced to full on vaping by Plumes and haven't looked back. have a few eGo style batteries and I use the MT3 or a Smok Tech UDCT with them. Looking for just the right VV APV unit atm. Been on ECF for a bit and love all the information they have here. Have a nice Vape.

17. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    What's up, PS? Glad you found us.. Yeah, Sam and Jason will take care of you over at Plumes! If you are feeling up to it, feel free to pop in the main thread and chat us up!

18. hawkizefan

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Hi Pondscum.....glad you came by.

19. Jakersvape

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Welcome Pondscum!

20. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Hello Nebraskans. I hesistate to call you all Huskers, I saw a few Hawkeyes in here too ;)

About me: North Central Iowa Native - been in Omaha about a decade or so. At present I work as a Licensed Mental Health Professional (Therapist, Clinical Counselor, Shrink) here in Omaha. I am also starting a side business making premium e-juice - website coming soon. :)

I am relatively new to the vaping scene but I feel like I am learning fast. I travel light with a Vision Spinner 1300 mAh and a Kanger T3. I'm fond of the clearo tanks despite the fact that the pro-vapers aren't really hip on them. I have found the T3's to be sub-par out of the box but they hit like a champ if you mod them a little bit - (plug up one of the air holes with a toothpick, rebuild the atty with a hybrid cotton/silica wick, and vape quality juice).

I'm looking to hook up with the Omaha Vaping community. I'd be down for a meet-up, or just sit down for a small vaping session here, there, anywhere. See you around ~

Vape on,

Kent Brooks, AKA Clark on the ECF IRC channel