• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hello! I'm Melany from St Louis! Funny that we're all in one thread, they don't like the midwest here apparently!

Hi Melany! How's it going? How long ya been vaping? What gear do ya have? Ok, sorry for all the questions! Feel free to come hang out with us in the Nebraska vaping part 2 thread!

krazyglue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
St louis, MO
Well, i've been vaping since dec '11. I am currently vaping on an evic with a kanger evod bcc. For about 6 months I vaped Pinkspot's rip tide on ego cartos from madvapes and ego batts. I recently upgraded to a mod and new hardware. I just got about 100 mls of assorted juices from rawr and I am really happy! Right now I am vaping on strapple with 4% menthol.

<3

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Well, i've been vaping since dec '11. I am currently vaping on an evic with a kanger evod bcc. For about 6 months I vaped Pinkspot's rip tide on ego cartos from madvapes and ego batts. I recently upgraded to a mod and new hardware. I just got about 100 mls of assorted juices from rawr and I am really happy! Right now I am vaping on strapple with 4% menthol.

<3

Sounds like you've got it going on. How do you like that evic?
Feel free to jump on in the main thread....we don't care where you're from...we let Bop hang and she's from Pennsylvania or somewhere.
Maybe she said Transylvania...we don't care. She's cool and drops in on occasion.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
In the Omaha area got introduced to full on vaping by Plumes and haven't looked back. have a few eGo style batteries and I use the MT3 or a Smok Tech UDCT with them. Looking for just the right VV APV unit atm. Been on ECF for a bit and love all the information they have here. Have a nice Vape.

What's up, PS? Glad you found us.. Yeah, Sam and Jason will take care of you over at Plumes! If you are feeling up to it, feel free to pop in the main thread and chat us up!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
In the Omaha area got introduced to full on vaping by Plumes and haven't looked back. have a few eGo style batteries and I use the MT3 or a Smok Tech UDCT with them. Looking for just the right VV APV unit atm. Been on ECF for a bit and love all the information they have here. Have a nice Vape.

Hi Pondscum.....glad you came by.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Welcome Pondscum!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hello Nebraskans. I hesistate to call you all Huskers, I saw a few Hawkeyes in here too ;)

About me: North Central Iowa Native - been in Omaha about a decade or so. At present I work as a Licensed Mental Health Professional (Therapist, Clinical Counselor, Shrink) here in Omaha. I am also starting a side business making premium e-juice - website coming soon. :)

I am relatively new to the vaping scene but I feel like I am learning fast. I travel light with a Vision Spinner 1300 mAh and a Kanger T3. I'm fond of the clearo tanks despite the fact that the pro-vapers aren't really hip on them. I have found the T3's to be sub-par out of the box but they hit like a champ if you mod them a little bit - (plug up one of the air holes with a toothpick, rebuild the atty with a hybrid cotton/silica wick, and vape quality juice).

I'm looking to hook up with the Omaha Vaping community. I'd be down for a meet-up, or just sit down for a small vaping session here, there, anywhere. See you around ~

Vape on,

Kent Brooks, AKA Clark on the ECF IRC channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread