The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Discussion in 'Nebraska Vapers' started by tenzip, Feb 3, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    I just can't believe Ol' Hawk wrangled somebody in here.. I remember the days where you couldn't pay to get somebody over here. Lol

How goes it, Nicole? Nice to have you stop by and say hi!

2. NicoleNXD

NicoleNXD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2013
    california
    Hawk, yes I made my way there....lol. Thought I would say hi. :)
    PittBoss, I'm good thanks. How goes it with you? :)

3. PittBoss

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    It's going great! Actually sitting down with a few of the guys from in here.. you should stop in the main thread and chat us up some time!

4. hawkizefan

hawkizefan ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Wow....you even came back....lol....
    Drop down in the main thread and hang with us a bit.
    Really good peeps here....not counting me....but I have my moments:D

We just had a meet up....got to hang with ALL the knuckles......good stuff for sure....

Drop in and give us crap Nicole....we live for that.
    Probably a knuckle or 2 you haven't met yet.

5. NicoleNXD

NicoleNXD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2013
    california
    Which main thread?? So many threads here...lol

6. hawkizefan

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Nebraska vaping part 3.....
    You'll know you found it by the smell.....lol:laugh:(that's Jake Btw)...((but he's a good egg...and cuddly))....
    Drop in and say hi.....let your hair down....take your pants off..we all do.
    It's all about hanging out, comfortable, just chilling and chatting. Sometimes we even vape talk. Lots of knowledge floating around...but sometimes you have to fish for it...lol..

What's up with Nicole?
    What part of Cali?
    What's your gear and juice choice?

I get to spend the latter part of this week in San Diego.....,lucky me.....lol

7. gotalotgoingon

gotalotgoingon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

8. hawkizefan

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Sgoinking buddy.....lol?
    I'm sorry bud....it just doesn't take much for me:D

9. Sue U

Sue U Full Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Bellevue, Ne
    Hi all. My name is Sue. I've been vaping for the last 2 years. I guess I would be counted as a boring vaper. lol I started out with Volcano magmas and eventually went up to e-go bats with a tank. Been on that ever since.

Just looking for more vapers to make connections with so came here. Any word on vape meets in the Omaha area?

10. Jakersvape

Jakersvape Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Hey Sue! How's it going? I also started with the magma and then moved up to the inferno....I loved it. Used the infernos for quite awhile, then eventually moved up to vv mods. Now I primarily use a Provari! My wife still only uses infernos with a vivi nova tank.

We have a few people that hang out in here from Omaha! Everyone that hangs her is pretty awesome! Feel free to jump over to the main thread in here.....I believe it's nebraska vaping part 3....that's where we usually hang out!

11. hawkizefan

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Hi Sue...glad you came by. Like jake said....we hang in the main thread. Stop by .

12. antbuggey

antbuggey Guest

Apr 8, 2013
    Franklin, NE, USA
    Found this page on a search and thought I would stop in and say hello. I have been vaping since February of this year, but I am kind of a lonely vapor! LOL I live in the small town of Franklin and there are not many of us here....only 1 other that I know of, and she dors it because of me! Also, no brick and mortar places anywhere near me. I have a place that I normally order from, and I love their juice, bit the last few orders have taken forever to get here! Through some posts, I did see that there are some shops here in Nebraska and I was just trying to get some info. I have chronic pain issues, (RA, fibromyalgia and spinal stenosis) so car travel really SUCKS for me.

Just wondering if any of the places in Nebraska mix their own juice to order? And if they do.....is there a website for ordering?

Any info is appreciated! Take care and have an awesome day!

13. pnchopwr

pnchopwr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2013
    Omaha, NE
    Welcome to our little corner of ECF. Kind of a rowdy bunch in here. Most of the time we just banter back and forth in the Nebraska vapers pt.3 thread.

There a couple stores in Lincoln and four now in Omaha, although one is the same store with two locations. As far as juices go, there is a local guy that mixes and sends out juice via usps. Nicoticket.com is the site. Search nicoticket on google and you'll see that he knows what he is doing. He is taking a few days off though, so he is not accepting orders for a few days.

14. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF antbuggey!~

15. gotalotgoingon

gotalotgoingon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome Sue and Bug! As pnch mentioned, there is Nicoticket.com that makes some great juices. Kent runs his business like a true Midwest business, honest, friendly and a very good quality product. It is refreshing after chasing some of the big name juices to find that one or handful of vapes that keeps off the stinkies, is right here in our own backyard!

We do have little meetups here and there. We had one at Hawk's place not too long ago with all the active knuckles such as Hawk (of course) Kent, Pitt, Jake, Pnchopwr, and myself. I am going to Omaha later this morning to pickup a Protank 2 from Husker Ecigs and meetup with Kent. I try to make it there once a month at least because not only are the people here fun to hang with on the site but even better to get together with in real life and shoot the sh**. Classy group here.

16. PittBoss

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Holy crap, Franklin, NE? My sister and brother in-law lives there.. Welcome to the scene antbuggey!

17. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Not sure I would every use Classy in the same sentence as me, but, I'll take it. *evil*

18. Patkid

Patkid Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2013
    Rockford, IL
    Hello!!
    I don't think IL is exactly neighboring, but I have special dispensation from Hawk!!!
    He said to drop in and say hi.
    HI
    I am part of the Nicoticket Family and have been vaping since Feb. 2013. I got off to a rough start but finally was done w/ cigarettes by Mother's Day of this year.
    Nice to meet you!
    Patkid

19. hawkizefan

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    We love it when good people come by.
    Glad you made it Pat.....

20. PittSitter

PittSitter Full Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Lincoln, NE, USA
    HEY guys!

Uhhh... I'm married to Pitt. I have a potty mouth and have been on this forum for like 10 minutes and already been edited by the moderators twice, so I'll try to keep myself in check.

I have whatever equipment I steal from my hubby because it always looks way more awesome than mine. I'm stealing his Pro-Vari next. I doubt I'll live on here like he does though, cause I could barely figure out how to use it. Pretty much just joined to annoy him. :D