• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hawk, yes I made my way there....lol. Thought I would say hi. :)
PittBoss, I'm good thanks. How goes it with you? :)

Wow....you even came back....lol....
Drop down in the main thread and hang with us a bit.
Really good peeps here....not counting me....but I have my moments:D

We just had a meet up....got to hang with ALL the knuckles......good stuff for sure....

Drop in and give us crap Nicole....we live for that.
Probably a knuckle or 2 you haven't met yet.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Which main thread?? So many threads here...lol

Nebraska vaping part 3.....
You'll know you found it by the smell.....lol:laugh:(that's Jake Btw)...((but he's a good egg...and cuddly))....
Drop in and say hi.....let your hair down....take your pants off..we all do.
It's all about hanging out, comfortable, just chilling and chatting. Sometimes we even vape talk. Lots of knowledge floating around...but sometimes you have to fish for it...lol..

What's up with Nicole?
What part of Cali?
What's your gear and juice choice?

I get to spend the latter part of this week in San Diego.....,lucky me.....lol

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hi all. My name is Sue. I've been vaping for the last 2 years. I guess I would be counted as a boring vaper. lol I started out with Volcano magmas and eventually went up to e-go bats with a tank. Been on that ever since.

Just looking for more vapers to make connections with so came here. Any word on vape meets in the Omaha area?

Hey Sue! How's it going? I also started with the magma and then moved up to the inferno....I loved it. Used the infernos for quite awhile, then eventually moved up to vv mods. Now I primarily use a Provari! My wife still only uses infernos with a vivi nova tank.

We have a few people that hang out in here from Omaha! Everyone that hangs her is pretty awesome! Feel free to jump over to the main thread in here.....I believe it's nebraska vaping part 3....that's where we usually hang out!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hi all. My name is Sue. I've been vaping for the last 2 years. I guess I would be counted as a boring vaper. lol I started out with Volcano magmas and eventually went up to e-go bats with a tank. Been on that ever since.

Just looking for more vapers to make connections with so came here. Any word on vape meets in the Omaha area?

Hi Sue...glad you came by. Like jake said....we hang in the main thread. Stop by .

Found this page on a search and thought I would stop in and say hello. I have been vaping since February of this year, but I am kind of a lonely vapor! LOL I live in the small town of Franklin and there are not many of us here....only 1 other that I know of, and she dors it because of me! Also, no brick and mortar places anywhere near me. I have a place that I normally order from, and I love their juice, bit the last few orders have taken forever to get here! Through some posts, I did see that there are some shops here in Nebraska and I was just trying to get some info. I have chronic pain issues, (RA, fibromyalgia and spinal stenosis) so car travel really SUCKS for me.

Just wondering if any of the places in Nebraska mix their own juice to order? And if they do.....is there a website for ordering?

Any info is appreciated! Take care and have an awesome day!

pnchopwr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Omaha, NE
Found this page on a search and thought I would stop in and say hello. I have been vaping since February of this year, but I am kind of a lonely vapor! LOL I live in the small town of Franklin and there are not many of us here....only 1 other that I know of, and she dors it because of me! Also, no brick and mortar places anywhere near me. I have a place that I normally order from, and I love their juice, bit the last few orders have taken forever to get here! Through some posts, I did see that there are some shops here in Nebraska and I was just trying to get some info. I have chronic pain issues, (RA, fibromyalgia and spinal stenosis) so car travel really SUCKS for me.

Just wondering if any of the places in Nebraska mix their own juice to order? And if they do.....is there a website for ordering?

Welcome to our little corner of ECF. Kind of a rowdy bunch in here. Most of the time we just banter back and forth in the Nebraska vapers pt.3 thread.

There a couple stores in Lincoln and four now in Omaha, although one is the same store with two locations. As far as juices go, there is a local guy that mixes and sends out juice via usps. Nicoticket.com is the site. Search nicoticket on google and you'll see that he knows what he is doing. He is taking a few days off though, so he is not accepting orders for a few days.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Welcome to ECF antbuggey!~

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Welcome Sue and Bug! As pnch mentioned, there is Nicoticket.com that makes some great juices. Kent runs his business like a true Midwest business, honest, friendly and a very good quality product. It is refreshing after chasing some of the big name juices to find that one or handful of vapes that keeps off the stinkies, is right here in our own backyard!

We do have little meetups here and there. We had one at Hawk's place not too long ago with all the active knuckles such as Hawk (of course) Kent, Pitt, Jake, Pnchopwr, and myself. I am going to Omaha later this morning to pickup a Protank 2 from Husker Ecigs and meetup with Kent. I try to make it there once a month at least because not only are the people here fun to hang with on the site but even better to get together with in real life and shoot the sh**. Classy group here.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Holy crap, Franklin, NE? My sister and brother in-law lives there.. Welcome to the scene antbuggey!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Welcome Sue and Bug! As pnch mentioned, there is Nicoticket.com that makes some great juices. Kent runs his business like a true Midwest business, honest, friendly and a very good quality product. It is refreshing after chasing some of the big name juices to find that one or handful of vapes that keeps off the stinkies, is right here in our own backyard!

We do have little meetups here and there. We had one at Hawk's place not too long ago with all the active knuckles such as Hawk (of course) Kent, Pitt, Jake, Pnchopwr, and myself. I am going to Omaha later this morning to pickup a Protank 2 from Husker Ecigs and meetup with Kent. I try to make it there once a month at least because not only are the people here fun to hang with on the site but even better to get together with in real life and shoot the sh**. Classy group here.

Not sure I would every use Classy in the same sentence as me, but, I'll take it. *evil*

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Hello!!
I don't think IL is exactly neighboring, but I have special dispensation from Hawk!!!
He said to drop in and say hi.
HI
I am part of the Nicoticket Family and have been vaping since Feb. 2013. I got off to a rough start but finally was done w/ cigarettes by Mother's Day of this year.
Nice to meet you!
Patkid

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hello!!
I don't think IL is exactly neighboring, but I have special dispensation from Hawk!!!
He said to drop in and say hi.
HI
I am part of the Nicoticket Family and have been vaping since Feb. 2013. I got off to a rough start but finally was done w/ cigarettes by Mother's Day of this year.
Nice to meet you!
Patkid

We love it when good people come by.
Glad you made it Pat.....

HEY guys!

Uhhh... I'm married to Pitt. I have a potty mouth and have been on this forum for like 10 minutes and already been edited by the moderators twice, so I'll try to keep myself in check.

I have whatever equipment I steal from my hubby because it always looks way more awesome than mine. I'm stealing his Pro-Vari next. I doubt I'll live on here like he does though, cause I could barely figure out how to use it. Pretty much just joined to annoy him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread