• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
HEY guys!

Uhhh... I'm married to Pitt. I have a potty mouth and have been on this forum for like 10 minutes and already been edited by the moderators twice, so I'll try to keep myself in check.

I have whatever equipment I steal from my hubby because it always looks way more awesome than mine. I'm stealing his Pro-Vari next. I doubt I'll live on here like he does though, cause I could barely figure out how to use it. Pretty much just joined to annoy him. :D

Hahaha!! This is going to be epic!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
HEY guys!

Uhhh... I'm married to Pitt. I have a potty mouth and have been on this forum for like 10 minutes and already been edited by the moderators twice, so I'll try to keep myself in check.

I have whatever equipment I steal from my hubby because it always looks way more awesome than mine. I'm stealing his Pro-Vari next. I doubt I'll live on here like he does though, cause I could barely figure out how to use it. Pretty much just joined to annoy him. :D

Bravo.....and love the name.
Took you long enough...lol..

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
hahaha yeah it did... i don't like to hang out in places where i have to watch my language... i'm surprised you 3 haven't been banned...

WHA????
What you talking about Willis?
Class act from end to end in here.
Don't come in here and start trouble or I'll get Steve to come mumble at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread