Introducing DUGGout Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

category5

Mar 14, 2013
Florida
Hello fellow ECF'rs!

I am honored to have the privilege to have become a registered ECF supplier, my father and I will be making and selling mods here now. We will be primarily focused on the DNA20D chip in our mods, but will eventually be open to modding whatever comes up or any specific requests.

We have modded the DNA20D into wood as well as aluminum enclosures, but for the time being we will focus mostly on aluminum...at least for this first batch of mods. (I'll include a teaser pic of my Mahogany DNA20D at the end of this post).

So without further adieu, the Duggout DNA20D Ali-Box mod:

Takes a single 18650 (not included - high drain is a must) does include a charge port for ease of charging on the go. Top mounted fire button and front mounted wattage control buttons. Variable wattage from 7 - 20 watts for your vaping pleasure.

Price on this first batch will be $155 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

The first batch of 10 should be available in the next few weeks so keep in touch!

Also, as we begin to take orders, we will offer a top mount or side mount fire button option and well as front mount or side mount up/down button configuration for wattage.

Teaser as promised:

Take care and reply back with preferred configurations that you would like to see on the fire button and up/down.

-Cat5

Last edited:

category5

Mar 14, 2013
Florida
Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words.

Update: We should have packages with the remaining supplies coming in sometime tomorrow afternoon, so with any luck this weekend we may get a few mods ready to ship out.

If you would like to order one, please let me know and also let me know if you prefer a top or side mounted fire button.

Thanks again for all of your support and I will likely have an update fo you all later this weekend! :vapor:

-Cat5

category5

Mar 14, 2013
Florida
Ok, so good news is that we received our boxes in this afternoon. :laugh:

Surprise news to us, they sent a different size case and the powder-coating is in some wild colors!

From left to right: Dark Green, Light Blue, Put your shades on Pink, and Yellow.

There will be 2 of each color available, and we will have them done hopefully this weekend. Obviously the will not be identical to the prototype we had all laid out and ready to go, but they will still be awesome none the less! The layout will be up/down wattage adjustment below the oled screen and side fire button. I will update with a picture as soon as we machine one out and get it assembled.

So far there's about four people showing interested in getting one, so pm me the color you want and I'll update this thread with what's left.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend, stay tuned for updates late in the day tomorrow :vapor:

category5

Mar 14, 2013
Florida
Long day of hard work:

So as promised, the 2 hydro-dipped mods :hubba:

They are still at the dipper, I will get to pick them up tomorrow.

I know some folks may not be into the camo, but we will have the option of all sorts of designs from wood grain to flames, to skulls...the sky is the limit!

The hydro-dipping is an added expense so these will be set at $200 shipped to the continental US.

Last edited:

category5

Mar 14, 2013
Florida
i would like the hydro dipped camo also. please send an invoice. thanks glen

Awesome! I pick them up from the dipper @ 4pm today then we just have to assemble all the parts inside and get them in the mail to their respective new owners!

I gotta say, we are ecstatic with the overwhelming response. I truly appreciate all of your interest in these!

Spoken for:
2 Dark Green sold!
1 Light Blue
1 Pink sold
1 Yellow sold
1 Hydro-dipped carbon fiber
1 Hydro-dipped Camo

That leaves:
1 - Light Blue
1 - Put your shades on Pink
1 - Yellow

We have 20 boxes coming in this week and they will go off to the dipper, then if/when the dna20d boards come back in stock a huge new round of hydro-dipped mods will be coming in the next couple weeks. I'll post up all the hydro-dipping patterns available soon so keep an eye out.

-Cat5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread