Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I'd go with the zmax, but that would because they offer a mini or telescoping models. Plus, I think it looks sexy in gun metal. My second APV is almost identical to the zmax, but it is thinner and lighter, totally wicked Vape-Pro.

The only reasons I wouldn't get a vamo is the size, and I've heard that the threads are kind of cheap, but that is just recalling threads..so I'd advise research on that topic if someone doesn't clear that up for you... Zmax, SID, MVP 2.0, itaste 3.0, itaste SVD, Vape-pro, lavatube, vamo..and many others. I know the Vape-Pro and Zmax offer a RMS function, but like I mentioned, that isn't necessary for vaping..e-liquid.

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
welcom to ECF enjoy , just googled Bangalore , wow the pics are amazing , the garden city and now known as silicon valley , 3rd largest population....well i guess you have plenty to do around there would love to visit india someday not too sure about all the crazy drivers yeah i seen them utube videos thats insane but got alot of cool buildings hope you enjoy the ECF

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
The Vamo is a favorite among many that I hear from. I use the eVic personally and love it. The MVP 2 is also a great APV. I like both because they are a straight DC output (most accurate). You will undoubtedly hear from the Provari crowd as well. There are a lot of great devices, it depends on what appeals to you. Do your research and don't be in a hurry to buy. There are always new devices coming out. It is more important that you figure out how you like to vape and get good at doing it (there is a learning curve) before you start buying. The best rig is the one that keeps you off of analogs. Good luck, welcome and have fun!

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread