Introducing the All NEW STV ViVi Nova Rebuildable Tank - Premiering FIRST at GotVapes! AVAILABLE NOW in ALL Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
Ok...They look really great and the black one anyway, is textured just like the black Ego batt..a very nice rubbery feel, unlike the black metal replacment tanks for the Nova's and Mini's..
20121101_153828.jpg

The metal sleeve however, seems to be glued in place, rather than a simple slip on cover as first thought.
20121101_154817.jpg

I tried to stick my finger in it to free it up, but its not giving in. I'm afraid any more and I'll ruin it, so I'll just see what happens over time...

Looks sharp on your Provari. Does the airhole on the connector giving you any problems?? I have a couple of version 2.5 (I think) that have the airhole on the bottom cap.
Thanks!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I was affraid of that. Ok, so if the airhole is on the connector will the airflow be restricted when I put it on my Provari?
The air hole is above the threads on the stem... so I wouldn't think so but I don't own a Provari... Perhaps another owner of one can answer that.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Yes, rdosk is correct. The V 2.5's moved the air hole to the top of the 510 connection, and is no longer on the side of the bottom base.
I also have a "Knockoff Nova", and that airhole IS on the side of the bottom base. For sure a good way to tell a knockoff from a Vision 2.5.

It vapes rather well on the Provari with no hiccups, but on my older Super T P+18650, it presents a problem. No draw, unless I use a 510extension.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread