Introducing the All NEW STV ViVi Nova Rebuildable Tank - Premiering FIRST at GotVapes! AVAILABLE NOW in ALL Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
:laugh::laugh: the dremel works but it's a messier process then the other tanks. Here's another crappy blurry out of focused Aggie pic of the new tank I got today. I just had to try it :laugh:
View attachment 147843

BTW, The purple one is very pretty color :blush:

That picture came up pretty darn clear on my monitor!! That looks very nice to me, we have another monkey mama masterpiece :D

you know I'm gonna have to get the purple one and maybe the blue..................

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
That picture came up pretty darn clear on my monitor!! That looks very nice to me, we have another monkey mama masterpiece :D

you know I'm gonna have to get the purple one and maybe the blue..................
Blurry as in can't actually see fine lines of the carve, it looks thick white lines is what I meant :unsure:

The purple is kinda like a soft pastel purple to me. Like an easter egg purple but not bright and gawdy :laugh: I don't normally go for purple but this one looks nice :D As for the blue, I didn't get one cuz I like a more truer blue color then that one. Darker or more real blue kind I like better.

Firewing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:laugh::laugh: the dremel works but it's a messier process then the other tanks. Here's another crappy blurry out of focused Aggie pic of the new tank I got today. I just had to try it :laugh:
View attachment 147843

BTW, The purple one is very pretty color :blush:

Omg Aggie,I love that tank! Do you ever make them for other people? Do you take requests? Wow!! Awesome!!:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus, where the mountains meet the desert in Northern Cali

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Omg Aggie,I love that tank! Do you ever make them for other people? Do you take requests? Wow!! Awesome!!:D

Cara, she can't do that. Offering something like that could get her in trouble with ECF which would result in her being banned, and we don't want to lose her:(

Firewing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not a supplier and don't sell them Firewing but thank you :D I just like to play and give other people ideas on crafty stuff to do with their things is all

Cara, she can't do that. Offering something like that could get her in trouble with ECF which would result in her being banned, and we don't want to lose her:(

That's really too bad, you have real talent with those designs and people would love them...but I don't want you to go anywhere either! I wish I had talent like that!

Firewing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That makes two of us...

If I could just do some swirls or flowers or something that people would understand then I would give this a try...but I know I'll never be able to do something this awesome:thumbup::D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I just have to say this................

I'M LOVING THE WINDOW IN THIS TANK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smilehead.jpg

I certainly hope that some one puts a bug in some one's ear about making some for the Mini Nova tanks as well Please :D

HINT !!! HINT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread