Introducing the NEW Vapeonly 3.5ml BCC MEGA Bottom Coil Changeable Tank- In All Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah... the VAMO supports both an average output setting as well as the recommended RMS setting... NO1 = Average and NO2 = RMS... press and hold the + button down for about 10 seconds to show which setting it is on currently... if NO1 is shown, repeat the process to switch it to the NO2 ( RMS ) setting.

Congratulations rdosk on your 2k Post.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah... the VAMO supports both an average output setting as well as the recommended RMS setting... NO1 = Average and NO2 = RMS... press and hold the + button down for about 10 seconds to show which setting it is on currently... if NO1 is shown, repeat the process to switch it to the NO2 ( RMS ) setting.

Waiting on the V3 myself.. supposedly, they did away with the "Means" setting altogether..(bout' time)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Waiting on the V3 myself.. supposedly, they did away with the "Means" setting altogether..(bout' time)

But.. but... I thought you liked to brag how hard your's hit compared to others...

Seriously though... I hope they also include a bigger around drip well so vaporizers such as the Kanger T3 and others fit. Also an extension that allows the use of an 18500. I would suspect there are a few looking for a bit more amperage... but it's not something I need ( yet ).

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
I love the tank got it last week. Im mobile so i dont wanna search, i already removed one wick from head and that helped with dry hits but now i got a new prob:

I wanted to switch heads and when removing the head the inside silicone ring came out with it. I put it back but now heads wont fire unless i screw tank extemely tight in its base and when i do that it restricts juice to wick. Any suggestion

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
Anyone else having an issue with dry hits and no flavor from these things? I have the 2.2 ohm atomizer in it and cant get any flavor from this thing .. pretty disappointing .. anyone having good flavor? i get good draw, but its either a burnt taste or no flavor ..

This is my problem exactly. on both the 2.2 and the 1.8 head.
I'm about to give up on it...

craighwk

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Denver
bpm.org
Yes, but there's a way to fix that. Personally, I pull a few strands of wick out of the atomizer piece which eliminates the dry hits and produces much better vapor/favor. I think the correct way to do this is to pull off the metal post and remove just one of the internal wicks, but I haven't figured out how to do that, so I just pull some visible threads out. Sometimes I pull out too many, causing flooding, so be careful how you do this.

Doing this makes this tank incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread