Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
Would like to say that come july 5 when the post office opens I will be shipping the Phantom-J to those who have placed orders with me. I know you will be pleased with your 3.7v 18350 Phantom-J with some low res attys or cartos. I am greatful to several people who have helped me along and the ones who kept me positive. Enjoy your life, enjoy your juice and last but not least in any way enjoy your mods. vape on

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
FWIW... Maybe I'm just a little bit skeptical, but I don't like the way he keeps opening up one thread and then closing it the same day... or maybe two days later... makes it real hard to track him down, and/or to leave any comments, plus I believe it is also against the forum rules.... Then not hearing anything for over a week!! Reminds me of another mod builder, whose name I won't mention... :facepalm: (and was banned from the ECF)

And the whole way he handled his contest to name the mod... I'm really happy that the nice doggie won... :wub: but he never really had a set end date and time in the first part. And then when he narrowed it down to the Top 10, it was pretty obvious that he already had a certain name picked out, and had no intention of letting the one with the most 'likes' win, because the voting was supposed to run for two days, and never even made it through the 1st one.
It was neck and neck between two of the names on the 1st day, with one of them always having a small margin of a lead... but as soon as the other name pulled ahead, he immediately closed the thread... LOL!! (no telling what would have happened by the 2nd day, an entirely different name could have won!!)

IMHO, I just don't think he's been honest about the whole thing from the beginning... always having some excuse, and I hope it all works out for everyone who already gave him their money!!!

EDIT: His profile says that his last activity was Yesterday 11:22 AM (PST) but he couldn't bother to stop by and leave a post...??

Last edited:

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
Guess I missed all this some how and will respond in the open for all to see except wont go into detail about the part that is inappropriate.
The first switch that I designed for the Phantom-J was crap and I tried to make contact with all who had purchased to offer them there money back. It really is hard to make a call and tell some one "Hey the switch I made for my mod is junk do you want your money back". But I have it working Great now as I am vaping it now. I am waiting on some load bearing plastic to fix one issue with the new proto type switch because I cant send out a switch housing that the spring is digging into because I filled some PEX water pipe with some J-B weld to make my switch. As it seems there are some people who think I am messing with them and I am truly sorry for any problem I have caused. I have been posting on FB the past few days about the progress of my switch and again if I missed you and you and you ordered one, Please P.M. me so I can refund your money or tell me what you would like me to do. I am not hiding or dodging anyone as it seems to some that I am shady,lol I will be here and FB my account is open and will remain open. I am not going any where.
Jerry Nolan

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I got a call from Jerry last Saturday and he explained to me what was going on with the delay and the switch problems that he was having. He offered to refund my money if I did not want to wait. I told him that I thought that his mod was going to be worth waiting for and that I would wait.

Jerry sounds like a stand up guy, I appreciated the fact that he called me to let me know what the delay was and what he was doing to fix it.

I too have been burned by a previous modder whom I paid quite a bit of money to and got nothing from but I trust Jerry and I think that when he feels that his mod is ready he will deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread