Introducing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdogg171

Oct 29, 2011
Houston, TX
ME!!!

Good Morning All,

My name is Ellis and I am from Houston, TX. I initially became interested in e-cigs about 2 months ago when my daughter showed up with one of those grocery stored jobs. I started lurking around here about a month ago, reading and trying to digest as much info as possible. Last Friday night the wife and I drove to Alvin to meet with a local vendor (we wanted to actually hold the hardware and really get a feel for the size), I wanted an Ego-T from what I had been reading, but the wife was not sure. Long story short the vendor went out of his way on a Friday night after hours to drive to the warehouse and spend over an hour with us (while his dinner at the house was getting cold!) Talk about an introduction to the kind of people that make up the e-cig community! Thanks Chris!. I walked out with my Ego-T and the wife with an 808.

I will say that neither one of us has had a analog or craving for one since Friday 11/04/2011 at 07:30 PM!!!!! I am very happy with my selection I love my Ego-T so far, if it starts leaking I will deal with it then, but so far so good. The wife is still undecided on her choice, but Chris is willing to work with her, so we are grateful.

That's all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread