iO6 x DCA What's up?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I won a VModXL and have been doing more atty's lately. I wanted a bottom feeder and it works well with Ikenvape attys.

Rock on J5!!
It's a good device, can be a bit messy when removing the cone but still pretty good. Here's a little fun tip, it's compatible with an io6 with a delrin dt, screw it in there, then slide the sleeve over it, just only for the first two threads catch the body, then the cone all the way. With the combination of the sleeve and body movements you can actually alter the air flow. ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Rock on J5!!
It's a good device, can be a bit messy when removing the cone but still pretty good. Here's a little fun tip, it's compatible with an io6 with a delrin dt, screw it in there, then slide the sleeve over it, just only for the first two threads catch the body, then the cone all the way. With the combination of the sleeve and body movements you can actually alter the air flow. ;)

Thanks for the tip my friend. I think you know more about this business than anyone alive. :toast: Thank you very much.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I tell people that exact same feeling Jimi!
I'm not a carto kinda guy, but can put one together in a flash, the only carto I like is the Fusion, like the counterpart io6 atty, they both are geared towards balance. Mostly everyone who don't like cartos instantly fall in love with it. Actually had that conversation 3 times yesterday! :laugh:
And balance it most certainly is. I've used my Fusion tank setup now for 24 hours. It now draws like an I06. I took my time to get the right airflow, with the adjustable 510/801 adapter.

Today was the first day I had at work with flawless vaping. I highly recommend these cartos for people on the go!

Thank you very much Isaac! :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
And balance it most certainly is. I've used my Fusion tank setup now for 24 hours. It now draws like an I06. I took my time to get the right airflow, with the adjustable 510/801 adapter.

Today was the first day I had at work with flawless vaping. I highly recommend these cartos for people on the go!

Thank you very much Isaac! :)

Now all we need is some Tobacco Gold to get restocked and i'll be ready to go.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread