Not open for further replies.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
20171017-4080256b06a44df59248f55a0304732d.png

Hello everyone!
Halloween is being just around the corner and we are offering up a treat for you!
Share your worst nightmare to us and get chances to win $20 fasttech voucher.

How to Enter:
Comment: What is your worst nightmare?

Prize:
2 Best answers in ECF will be selected to win a $20 fasttech voucher

Starts from 17 October 2017 and ends on 27 October 2017 at HKT 23:59.
Two lucky winners will be selected and announced on 31 October 2017.
Good luck!
Terms and conditions apply.

Terms and condition:
The following terms and conditions shall apply to fasttech Halloween Giveaway. By taking part in this Giveaway, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.

• Winners have to reply to us with his or her contact details latest by 7 November 2017, of which we shall contact thereafter on the collection of the prizes. By participating in this giveaway, you consent to our collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data.
• The voucher is valid on fasttech.com and m.fasttech.com.
• This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• FastTech will not be liable for the consequences of the provision of any incorrect information by the customer or technical issues.
• FastTech’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
• The terms and conditions of the offer are subject to change without prior notice.

Last edited:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I wake up one day and live a normal suburban life, I have a big house with a pool, debt up the ying yang, kids crawling all over me and I have to work 14 hour days with a 2 hour commute, all the time I have to myself is 7-8 hours a day to sleep, my wife is a socialite so on the weekends there's always plans and my only option is to either go with her even though I don't want to because I just want to relax or I would have to worry about getting a divorce because I spend absolutely no time with her otherwise although either way she's already cheating on me with the pool boy but at this point I don't even care as it's all about the facade of the happily married life...

That's a real nightmare I had when I tried taking melatonin for my sleep disorder.. Man I had some weird dreams on that stuffs too vivid..

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My worst nightmare is on where I have spiders and creepy crawling bugs all over me and I can't move, like frozen and no matter how hard I try I am unable to get them off of me....they would crawl on my face and around my head.....I can't shake them or brush them off because I can't move........... at that point is when I usually wake up screaming.....
e9d5b2d6753ba45bbc4b24875ad7bb12.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We had a camp in a very wooded part of New Hampshire when I was a child. My Mom used to tell me stories about her childhood and one of the things she told me was " If you hear something behind you in the woods at night,don't run and don't turn around". As a teenager I took to sneaking out at night,down though the woods to the road where my boy friend was waiting. No flashlight cause I didn't want to be seen. One night I was walking back up the hill and I heard an ungodly growl right behind me.I almost froze right there but I managed to keep walking and I didn't run or turn around. I could hear the branches breaking behind me all the way up the hill. That was the longest walk of my life. My worst nightmare was right behind me.

Last edited:

iamtezr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 7, 2016
    Down Under, Australia
    My worse nightmare was of me forever falling, most likely from fear of heights. You keep falling with no ends and waking up sinked into the bed. These nightmares was from childhood when I broke my arm falling off a roof. Another time playing hide and seek at a school camp hiding very high up on a tree thinking that was smart. Then i heard the tree branch crack and before I knew it I was falling backwards. Dislocated my shoulder.

e8e5b51809db16799c4aa932a338c6c8.gif

My mom would tell me the story when I was a toddler I was extremely naughty. One time I had jumped into a cart or some sort and it had rolled off an apartment building and I was lucky enough to fall into a dumpster. She said I turned blue. Not sure if that's true or not but that's the story she would tell people when they ask if I was naughty as a kid because my sons are very mischievous and wanted to know if they got that from me.

The nightmares and fear wouldn't stop until I decided to overcome it. Yep, I did Skydiving lol. Was I sht scared? Yes I was. Did I jump out of the plane? Hell No! I was thrown out lol. Was it worth it? Yes it was because it was amazing and there was an end to my madness of forever falling and fear of heights.

1f01e49f22767afc68d37ce127064893.gif

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    My worst nightmare is hitting a deer with my car-
    I drive many dark and heavy fog country roads in the early morning and I am on high alert scanning the roadsides for deer, those things like to appear from nowhere, and I am always so scared of the possibility of hitting one!
    Many unlucky car - deer accidents in our area and I sure don't want to be one of them!

bellastarr

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    My worst nightmare and one that I unfortunately dream about often is waking up and finding snakes, all kinds of poisonous and nonpoisonous snakes, all over the house and all over me. It's freaking terrible waking up from that dream in a panic thinking I've got snakes everywhere.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    My worst nightmare was one of those "repetitive awakening" ones. I was about 16 and I kept dreaming there were robbers in the house and everything was ENTIRELY accurate. I woke my sister up (we shared a room) but ended up being gunned down by the intruders, only when I "woke up" I was still asleep. After about 5 times of failing to "win" against the robbers (I tried various strategies) I finally woke up... for real. I was so freaked out I went and hung out in the Park just pinching myself over and over and making sure I was REALLY awake.

It. Sucked.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread