hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I recently got an ipv Eclipse on sale and have been using it in wattage mode. I wanted to try it in temp control but I just get a "no liquid" message. I've tried a Horus rta and a geekvape zeus that I am running on other mods in temp control just fine. Am I doing something wrong? This menu is foreign to me.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I recently got an IPV Eclipse on sale and have been using it in wattage mode. I wanted to try it in temp control but I just get a "no liquid" message. I've tried a Horus rta and a geekvape zeus that I am running on other mods in temp control just fine. Am I doing something wrong? This menu is foreign to me.

Are you using a temp control wire or coil in the tank? If not it won’t work.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Are you using a temp control wire or coil in the tank? If not it won’t work.

Yes, I first tried a Horus rta with 316l coil and then tried a geekvape Zeus rta with 316 coil that has been running fine on another mod in temp control.

Reactions: Fidola13

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    It’s got to be the mod then as @bombastinator already replied. I would contact the vendor. If it was on sale and not clearance then it still should be under warranty. If they don’t help you quickly the contact the manufacturer.
    Good luck. Let us know what happens.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The saga continues. I was told on the phone that I would get a store credit as soon as the tracking number showed movement. I sent it back and according to the tracking it was delivered to them this past Friday. I have sent two emails and have not received a reply from either. I just now started a new ticket on their help desk to try to get someone to answer. If I don't get a response by tomorrow then I'll call on the phone. When I saw that they were shipping the wrong item, I sent two emails that were not replied to either. I've ordered from this company several times and this is the first time I've had to contact them. I have to say, I'm not impressed so far with the follow up customer service.

• Agree
    Reactions: Fidola13
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread