IPV Mini V2 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
I don't think its limited edition, it might not be out yet I am not to sure. I haven't seen it on any of the vendor sites I frequent although I have read about it, same form factor just 40 more W. Looks decent, its not to "mini" so I really dint care for only 30W. Something the size of the Clopour or Istick30 can get away with being 30W IMO.

HuntDucks590

Jan 21, 2015
Joliet, IL
Well, decided to be one of the first again.

Placed my order with OriginVape for a Black v2 $62.99(w/discount) + shipping
Had to float it on a CC to spread the cost out over the next 2 months - budget is blown.:facepalm:
Wonder how many spare batteries I'll need to carry?:blink:

Thats the cheapest I've seen it. I ordered one from MyVaporStore tonight because they had everything I wanted in stock with reasonable prices. Hopefully the storm doesn't delay shipping too long.

Right now I have a Spinner set up and an Atlantis with sub ohm battery, So I had to order batteries and a charger. I threw a Subtank Mini in as well,it will be interesting to compare it with the Atlantis.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Must resist
My only concern is battery life of single 18650 @ 70 watts

Go for it!
You probably won't spend a lot of time at 70w, but it will be nice to kick above 30w if needed once in a while.:)
I picked up an Origin and a Dark horse that both seem to need the extra kick. They would well on a Mech but are lacking at 30w.
Both see about 60w on a fully charged 18650:D

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Just when I was going to pull the trigger on a Sigelei 50watt v2, I come across this! Decisions, decisions....is there anything better about this then the Sigelei 50w v2? Inquiring minds want to know!! : )

Well, it is running the YiHi SX330v2 Chip updated to 70w. Same chip as the IPV 2S I believe.
Cloupor says SX330 v2c - (c) would be the Cloupor designation - :laugh:

20 EXTRA Watts :D

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
OriginVapes does give free USPS standard shipping on that $62.99 (with coupon) IPV Mini V2, by the way (or any order over $50). They're also one of the few places that still has Delta II tanks in stock, at $34 (though no RBA or spare heads for sale), and decently priced Subtank Mini ($35) and Nanos ($29) as well.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
OriginVapes does give free USPS standard shipping on that $62.99 (with coupon) IPV Mini V2, by the way (or any order over $50). They're also one of the few places that still has Delta II tanks in stock, at $34 (though no RBA or spare heads for sale), and decently priced Subtank Mini ($35) and Nanos ($29) as well.

Yea.......................but I don't trust USPS as it is. I paid the $5.xx extra for Priority. Already 1/2 here and just shipped this morning. Might make it here by Friday if USPS doesn't Spaz out again:facepalm:

It's My Moddy and I want it- NOW! :laugh:

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
And I just now noticed that the black Mini v2 is 100% less tacky looking. Black is actually black, buttons are black, and the check for broccoli stuck in your teeth mirror display is now dark. Shame they couldn't murder out the battery cap too. And still can't figure out why it has a goat on it now.

HTB15yq_HXXXXXccXpXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
I'm buyin this ipv mini 2 . I might be overlooking obvious stuff, but will risk asking anyway. Need help with battery recommendation because I only ever owned mods with non replacable batteries before.

Should the 18650 be flat top on this mod? I think so......but wasn't really finding confirmation. (Not sure if a button top would make the bottom of the mod not sit flush)

What do you all recommend for battery? I will be using on Lemo with probably minimum 1 ohm builds, but eventually will buy a subohm 0.50 clearo, probably Eleaf MELO or the Delta II. I had been in on a co op for that Delta but it fell through. Looking at LG HE2's primarily. Would that be a good one?

I have fair understanding of ohms law / battery drain and it seems that this mod would be capable of exceeding the limits of some batteries if subohming down to .2. But I assure you, I don't intend to be below .5 anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread