Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
It's like $47 and change from elev8vape when you use the 15% off code from the front page of their web site. Silver is in-stock.

man i tell ya before i buy anything else i'm checking with you first :toast:

Ummm yea..................... Not Due to ship from the FACTORY for another Week.

I would believe the Preorder for (x) color has been filled.

Looks like Vapor Range has filled all pre-order slots.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ummm yea..................... Not Due to ship from the FACTORY for another Week.

I would believe the Preorder for (x) color has been filled.

Looks like Vapor Range has filled all pre-order slots.

Huh? elev8vape has silver currently in stock per their website and reddit post. Vapenw also has the silver one in stock as of yesterday.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Huh? elev8vape has silver currently in stock per their website and reddit post. Vapenw also has the silver one in stock as of yesterday.

Just rechecked Vapor Range - Also now showing in stock.........until color selected. Silver looks to have been released early, but all others are still showing Pre-order status.

Not a Happy Camper. One more Strike for P4Y. All units were to release at once. Figures, I have (2) Black units paid for and no answers to when they will ship.

Also, has anyone ordering from Vapor Range gotten any type of email response?
Order confirmed?
Thank you for your order?
Ha Ha, got your money?
Anything at all?

Only thing I have is my CC charge confirmation from the Card Issuing Co.:glare:

VR seems to be non-customer oriented.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Anyone know anything about the ipv mini which will be releasing? I noticed Vape NW is taking orders for it (iPV Mini (PRE ORDER) - eGo/Variable), but I haven't seen any reviews on the new mod. Looks like it goes up to 30W using the Yihi chip. Dimensions listed as 94x43x23mm.

Mine was shipped yesterday from vaporange. I had it on a preorder for the past 3 weeks. Should be here in a few days. Holiday season usps is slow.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I have the Istick but the pin has been giving me problems. Any atty i screw on now gives me a short. It's like the pin is being pushd too far down by the atty? It never had that problem before. Oh well I'll probably end up tossing it :|

There is a Whole HUGE thread on the Istick and a lot of fixes/Mods that can be done.
Never toss something that can be fixed. At minimum - pay it forward. Some people are handier than others, through necessity. ;)

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
There is a Whole HUGE thread on the Istick and a lot of fixes/Mods that can be done.
Never toss something that can be fixed. At minimum - pay it forward. Some people are handier than others, through necessity. ;)

Good idea, I just don't want to have to sift through hundreds of pages O_O but I guess I have nothing else to do xD

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Just received my IPV mini today. Kudos to vapor range for getting it to me so quickly. So far I'm impressed. Very solid well made device. Everything I've put on it performs well. 510 pin is tight but spring loaded. Devices sit flush. Love the memory bank feature. One curious observation. It is user switchable between PWM and DC. I find that odd. Why would anyone want to use PWM?

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
82e96cbde6ac7d457ce464f60f257d08.jpg
cfa0c80e02d1a7861e5016368de7abed.jpg
57d23991fa2937453f107b15668362f8.jpg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I have the istick but the pin has been giving me problems. Any atty i screw on now gives me a short. It's like the pin is being pushd too far down by the atty? It never had that problem before.

5 Fixes:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/capt-shay/6338-fixing-mvp-vv3-contact-issues-guide.html

Here's a comparison with the ace50, I stick, and the IPV mini.

Is the IPV Mini noticeably heavier than the iStick?

How does the IPV Mini feel in your hand? Less comfortable, more comfortable or about the same as the iStick?

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
5 Fixes:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/capt-shay/6338-fixing-mvp-vv3-contact-issues-guide.html

Is the IPV Mini noticeably heavier than the iStick?

How does the IPV Mini feel in your hand? Less comfortable, more comfortable or about the same as the iStick?

Fits like a glove. Actually better than the istick if you have bigger hands. It is heavier and more solidly built than the istick. Feels like you could drop this mod and not have to worry about it breaking.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
iPV mini or Sigelei mini ... decisions decisions

I looked at the video on the sigelei mini looks like a sweet device. Looks smaller than the IPV mini. I'm curious myself. They are not out yet but vapor range has it available for pre order for 49.95 which was was I paid on pre order for the IPV mini. I might have to order one of these as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread