iPV Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME

That's a poly-carbonate "M" tank on the kayfun. I bet the Lemo would look and work awesome on a IPV mini! can't wait to try it too!

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Was afraid of that happening so I have kept the adapter in it since I got it... that way pin and threads don't get messed up. Maybe try the adapter?
I have the istick but the pin has been giving me problems. Any atty i screw on now gives me a short. It's like the pin is being pushd too far down by the atty? It never had that problem before. Oh well I'll probably end up tossing it :|

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Was afraid of that happening so I have kept the adapter in it since I got it... that way pin and threads don't get messed up. Maybe try the adapter?

Soooo looking forward to getting my hands on a ipv mini... would love input (when available) on how the blue ones finish holds up? Looks like it may scratch easy?

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Soooo looking forward to getting my hands on a ipv mini... would love input (when available) on how the blue ones finish holds up? Looks like it may scratch easy?

From the P4Y demo videos, the Blue is definitely a chromed finish, so it will most likely scratch easily and the blue could rub off like those chromed gun finished Vamos.

I thought it was strange that it was chromed, while the others are more matte/anodized like.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Please stop clogging up the IPV Mini thread with Sigelei Mini chat. Start another thread. :glare:

WOW!!! :shock:

On the VVv3 thread...after multiple "clogging-up" posts about the MVP2...I "discovered" the MVP2.

Then...on the MVP2 thread...after multiple "clogging-up" posts about the iStick...I "discovered" the iStick.

Then...on the iStick thread...after multiple "clogging-up" posts about the IPV Mini...I "discovered" the IPV Mini.

Different people, I guess, have different ways of learning about new "advances".

Yep...
Thread Topic :
iPV Mini?

Thanx to Cotay's informative post above (with pictures!!!)...I see that the "Sigelei Mini" and "Sigelei Zmax Mini" are quite different animals.

When I Google "ECF"...I'm able to find a couple threads on the "Sigelei Zmax Mini". But it shows no threads for the "Sigelei Mini".

Any suggestions???

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
WOW!!! :shock:

On the VVv3 thread...after multiple "clogging-up" posts about the MVP2...I "discovered" the MVP2.

Then...on the MVP2 thread...after multiple "clogging-up" posts about the iStick...I "discovered" the iStick.

Then...on the iStick thread...after multiple "clogging-up" posts about the IPV Mini...I "discovered" the IPV Mini.

Different people, I guess, have different ways of learning about new "advances".

Thanx to Cotay's informative post above (with pictures!!!)...I see that the "Sigelei Mini" and "Sigelei Zmax Mini" are quite different animals.

When I Google "ECF"...I'm able to find a couple threads on the "Sigelei Zmax Mini". But it shows no threads for the "Sigelei Mini".

Any suggestions???

It's not out until January.

But the IPV Mini is shipping, and the silver finish is available at most outlets.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I should have one coming my way. Will post pics once that bad boy gets in my hands. Anyhow, I know Elev8vape had some silvers, but I see that they are out of stock as of now. If you can hold off and buy from them as they have EXCELLENT customer service from my experience.

They seem to have/had the best price also. I am gonna hold off on ordering one until they have them in stock again, preferably black:)

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
Just received mine.

IMG_20141208_171818~2.jpg

Initial impressions ...

Fit and finish pretty good for a $50 mod. Nice and solid feel and very comfortable to hold. It's a little bigger than I was hoping, I guess the height is limited because the 510 is on top of the battery rather than alongside it. Picture above shows it with a Vaporshark rDNA40 and an iStick.

Control area comes with a thin plastic protector you need to peel off, otherwise you will think the finish is all scuffed up!

As someone else noted screen is dim while in use, though brighter when making adjustments. Haven't got the hang of all the controls yet (memory, switching modes, etc) but basic operation seems straightforward. Tried it briefly with a Nautilus at 11W, comparable vape to other mods (that's a good thing!)

Charging it up on the USB now. Value for money, I'd say its excellent so far.

Plaeto

Oct 26, 2014
Clementon,NJ,USA
Would like to know what battery would be best for this device. I've been to Baditudes and found it helpful, but I'm still not sure. Can I use both a button or flat top? I'm currently checking the batts on rtdvape.com and want a high mah rated one. Will this one be the way to go as it doesn't say high drain? Efest IMR 18650 3100mAh 20amp Flat Top - RTD vapor Any better suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Would like to know what battery would be best for this device. I've been to Baditudes and found it helpful, but I'm still not sure. Can I use both a button or flat top? I'm currently checking the batts on rtdvape.com and want a high mah rated one. Will this one be the way to go as it doesn't say high drain? Efest IMR 18650 3100mAh 20amp Flat Top - RTD vapor Any better suggestions would be appreciated.

Button top or flat top doesn't matter since the positive post is spring loaded should accept either one. I'm currently using a sony vtc4 2100mah in mine but im going to pick up an mnko 2500 mah today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread