Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
I pulled the trigger. I'm a sucker for "gimmick" LOL What do you think?
ipv_v3-mini_30w_pod_system_black_m1.jpg

Attachments

• ipv3.png
    ipv3.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 117

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My opinion is I do not like all this AUTO stuff and like, is it becoming a trend? Auto reading coils, now there is an auto squonk what is the world coming to.

With that said I am a curmudgeon who like, drives a stick shift. I have ALWAYS had them and I'm starting to think I may need a backup CAR. Although where I'd get the gasoline... I suppose there would be a black market.

Anna

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
I just ordered it last night. Waiting on vapemail. It's my 7 year vapeaversary gift to myself...Yeah...
I am using an OhmBoy Rage now, it is a great performer, it is just so freaking HEAVY.
The reviews I have watched, some say the motor is noisy and some say not. I hope mine isn't too noisy. I really wanted a tiny squonk, and the auto squonk really intrigues me. Not sure about the temp control part, I hope that will be a non-issue. The proprietary non 510 bugs me. I think an adapter might show up at some point.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I would go all in for one of these except one major concern. The auto fill runs on a moving part which I'm guessing,not cheap IF it goes bad. Eventually they do stop working though.

With a regular squonk my finger might get broke but I can use another finger to squonk with,,,,,

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
I got it!!! Overall I am happy with my new auto squonk. The motor is a definite hum, but you really only notice a slight vibration. I"m still getting to know it. It seems like it is one of those mods where you are searching for the power button. The power button seems oddly placed to be comfortable in the hand. It is also a little stiff to push. The controls are easy, just trying to fuss with the settings to find that sweet spot. The fit and finish are solid, it has some weight to it. The graphic is just a glossy sticker. I might be visiting Jwraps..lol
The atty is tiny. Pretty good flavor banger. I mtl and it is fine for that. The tank fill is super simple with the right bottle, I use the skinny long tips and it fills in 2 seconds. Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
ipv3mini3.jpg

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’m interested in this mod also. Especially since the reviews I’ve seen so far they all seem to be impressed with the performance of it. The only hang up I have is the proprietary disposable atomizer. I like my Profile rda but I can see how this auto squonker might need to have an atomizer that is designed especially for the ESS system. I’m on the fence right now but time will tell which side I fall on.

Reactions: stols001

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
Here are some pros and cons after a week of use.
Pros=
Consistent wonderful vape. Fully saturated flavor banger.
The liquid is easy to fill. Zero leakage, the Cleanest squonk I have ever used.
Controls are super easy to figure out.
The battery lasts a super long time and charging is super fast.
Build quality is superb. Fit and finish are solid.
Cons=
Holds only 3.5ml, I'm using the .3 coil and it drains the tank faster than I would like. Glad it is super easy to refill but forces you to bring extra with you.
Kinda hard to see the liquid level. I would like it if it lit up to see. my eyes are old...lol
Shape, fire button placement could be better. Still searching for a comfortable position.
Buying the proprietary attys seems like it would be worth it, although, when my atty gets yucky, I can't wait to see if I can rebuild it. Love a challenge.
Charges from the bottom, so, you have to charge it laying down on its side. I have had ZERO leakage doing that.
I wish the case was clear so I could see the little pump in action.
The color of the atty looks a little out of place. I would prefer black or clear. and did I say it is tiny?
Price, of course, I wish it was cheaper. no brainer if it was around $40. $70 needs those vape budget hands. $11 for 2 replacement attys seems a little steep. (I don't know how long they last yet)
The device comes with only one .3 atty, I wish it included the 1 ohm also to try.

Hope this helps those on the fence:)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Here are some pros and cons after a week of use.
Pros=
Consistent wonderful vape. Fully saturated flavor banger.
The liquid is easy to fill. Zero leakage, the Cleanest squonk I have ever used.
Controls are super easy to figure out.
The battery lasts a super long time and charging is super fast.
Build quality is superb. Fit and finish are solid.
Cons=
Holds only 3.5ml, I'm using the .3 coil and it drains the tank faster than I would like. Glad it is super easy to refill but forces you to bring extra with you.
Kinda hard to see the liquid level. I would like it if it lit up to see. my eyes are old...lol
Shape, fire button placement could be better. Still searching for a comfortable position.
Buying the proprietary attys seems like it would be worth it, although, when my atty gets yucky, I can't wait to see if I can rebuild it. Love a challenge.
Charges from the bottom, so, you have to charge it laying down on its side. I have had ZERO leakage doing that.
I wish the case was clear so I could see the little pump in action.
The color of the atty looks a little out of place. I would prefer black or clear. and did I say it is tiny?
Price, of course, I wish it was cheaper. no brainer if it was around $40. $70 needs those vape budget hands. $11 for 2 replacement attys seems a little steep. (I don't know how long they last yet)
The device comes with only one .3 atty, I wish it included the 1 ohm also to try.

Hope this helps those on the fence:)
Just wondering how the disposable atty is holding up after another week of use? Also is it the only mod you are using? Just want an idea of how much use it’s getting. Also anything else you have noticed while using? I’m just looking for more opinions on this mod before I shell out the cash. I like the idea of only clean juice on my atty. Seems it should have really clean flavor. Not that my regular Squonk is bad but you do get a little dirty juice with the suck back which this device totally eliminates.

Reactions: stols001

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
@madstabber, I'm still on the first atty and it is holding up nicely. I go through about 3, 3.5ml refills a day, so around 10 or 11mls a day. I charge about every 2 days. I am using it with 1 other mod.

A little birdy told me a rebuildable atty will be released at ECC at the end of August.

The idea of clean juice is true, although the down button sucks the juice back into the bottle. I use that if my juice flow is set too high and I need to clear the atty if it gets too juicy.

The flavor is great because the atty is so tiny.

The fire button placement still kind of bugs me. But it is getting more comfortable in the hand.

What has me sold on this mod is it seems to be Completely Leak Free. Not one drip or drop anywhere, even when refilling. It is a squonk miracle.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
@madstabber, I'm still on the first atty and it is holding up nicely. I go through about 3, 3.5ml refills a day, so around 10 or 11mls a day. I charge about every 2 days. I am using it with 1 other mod.

A little birdy told me a rebuildable atty will be released at ECC at the end of August.

The idea of clean juice is true, although the down button sucks the juice back into the bottle. I use that if my juice flow is set too high and I need to clear the atty if it gets too juicy.

The flavor is great because the atty is so tiny.

The fire button placement still kind of bugs me. But it is getting more comfortable in the hand.

What has me sold on this mod is it seems to be Completely Leak Free. Not one drip or drop anywhere, even when refilling. It is a squonk miracle.
Thanks for the update, I think I’m gonna have to get this one. It will make the perfect vape for out & about. No leaks and it’s small size will work perfect especially when I need to sneak a vape where I’m not supposed to, like the waiting room at the doctors office. It will be like the good ole days when smoking indoors was the norm just without stinky ashtrays and thick clouds of smoke. Well thank you @Dunder Mifflin on helping me make this decision, I really do appreciate it.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Well I picked up a gun metal ipv v3 mini mod and two 2-packs of the .3 attys. I decided against getting any 1 ohm attys just because I feel the .3’s will suit me better. Got out the door with all that for under $75 so pretty happy about that. Myfreedomsmokes has the kit for $68 and the attys for $9, ecfdisc14 gives 10% off I think and I had a couple dollars worth of points I redeemed. So anyone interested in this kit, that’s the best price I could find, stateside because I don’t do China on my higher dollar vape purchases. Can’t wait to try this out and I’ll be sure to share my thoughts here once I do.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Ok just a heads up because I jumped the gun and ordered the ipv v3 mini kit at what I thought was a great price but it turns out it’s just ok.
Breazy has just the mod with the extra 2-pack of attys being out of stock but they have a great price. With the coupon code CLOSED20
The IPV V3 mini is only $41.60. That’s far and away the best price I’ve found for a US or Chinese vendor. Unfortunately I can’t partake, having already ordered mine, but I wanted my ECF friends to know about this amazing deal. I’ve ordered from Breazy a couple times without issue so I don’t think the old adage “if it’s too good to be true, it probably is” does not apply in this case. It’s too good and too true so hopefully some folks can benefit from this deal.
eJuices.com
Edit: so I was just at ejuices.com and they have 3 listings for the ipv v3 mini. 2 are $70 and the third is listed $41.95. The 2-pack of attys has 2 listings one for $12 and another for $6. Everything else is identical so I pick a mod and some coils and took it all the way to adding CC. Oh and coupon code bundaroo11 takes 11% off those prices so you can get the ipv v3 mini kit for $37.33 and two 2-packs of attys for $10.69. You have to pay $7.55 for priority shipping for some reason but that makes the total $55.57 for 1 kit, and two 2-packs of attys total of 4 attys, priority shipped to your home. I think it’s a mistake but, even so, they would most likely honor that price making it a legit steal of a deal. Good luck y’all and hopefully someone takes advantage of this deal because I can’t. Even though my order hasn’t shipped I can’t cancel my order placed earlier today. Oh well, as they say, c’est la vie.

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
@madstabber Did you get it yet? How do you like it? My first coil is still going strong.
I received it yesterday and I’m enjoying it so far. I love the size and the battery life is excellent. It came with a little under full battery and after some heavy use I’m still at half so it looks like I’ll be getting over a day likely a day and a half between charges. I’ve only been using this device and filled it when I got it and filled it before bed so it sips juice which is great. Flavor is excellent and I’m loving everything about it. It’s exactly what I needed for a tiny, leak free, pocketable device to take with me outside the house. Thanks for all your help answering my questions. Ejuices.com has the ada’s for $6 a two pack in case you want to stock up. I have 10-0.3 ada’s and 2-1.0 ada’s which were delivered from there yesterday also. So I should be good for awhile especially if they last as long as I think they will.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Just a friendly reminder for anyone interested in buying one of these. Ejuices dot com have it for $41 and they have the 2-pack of atomizers for it for $6. That’s an incredible price and I ordered some of the attys from there Sunday of this week and had them by Wednesday. Pretty impressive since I’m half way across the country, basically 2 days.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
8 days in, still on first ADA, going strong, no loss of flavor or vapor. Battery is lasting about a day and a half with fairly heavy use. I occasionally puff on one other mod but 85-90% of the time I’m using this device. Size is great, I take it with me everywhere which is why it’s getting used so much. I basically leave my big mod by my bed and this little guy is used everywhere else. Seriously impressed and happy I bought it @Dunder Mifflin how bout an update? How you liking yours? Any issues come up?
Also anyone know about the Revo mod or the smaller Yihi device that is supposed to be using this ESS driver? Can’t find anything on the little Yihi one, not even the name anymore which I saw a few weeks back but can’t remember the name and can’t find the information.
EDIT: found the Yihi pod it’s called SX auto and supports rebuildable attys per the Facebook page, oddly enough it says Aug. 8th release which is today, don’t know if that still is true but at least I found it again.

Last edited:

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
It's almost a month and It is firmly in my rotation. Still on the first atty and no sign of funkyness. It is still the cleanest setup I have ever had. No leaks, no fuss no muss. I do wish it held more than 3.5ml. I did find out that the rebuildable atty is for the Yihi version, not the IPV version, kinda sucks. The atty color kinda bugs me, I wish it was matchy matchy.
madstabber found that great deal for $42 at eliquid.com, I am soooo tempted for another.

Here are the new Yihi auto squonks:
SX mini auto
yihi.jpg

SX mini X class
yihi1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread