Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
It's almost a month and It is firmly in my rotation. Still on the first atty and no sign of funkyness. It is still the cleanest setup I have ever had. No leaks, no fuss no muss. I do wish it held more than 3.5ml. I did find out that the rebuildable atty is for the Yihi version, not the ipv version, kinda sucks. The atty color kinda bugs me, I wish it was matchy matchy.
madstabber found that great deal for $42 at eliquid.com, I am soooo tempted for another.

Here are the new Yihi auto squonks:
SX mini auto
View attachment 831815

SX mini X class
View attachment 831817
I’m still on my first ada also, flavor tastes just as good as day one. That ejuices dot com site also has the ada’s For six dollars for a two pack so if nothing else you can stock up on those. I thought about getting another mod also for that cheap price but I think I may want to try the SX Auto with the rebuildable ada’s. Yea my only complaint is I wish the reservoir held more juice and it could’ve been backlight to make seeing the juice level easier.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
@Dunder Mifflin how long have you gone on your first ada? I’m just curious what you are getting out of them. I just swapped mine out today and it needed it. The flavor was still good but as soon as I put the new one in I noticed more vapor production. It wasn’t very noticeable with the slow decline in performance but with the new one in it’s obvious. I used the first one for 16 days and it got used a ton. I have one other setup going but I’d say I used it about 10% of the time and the IPV 90%. I could’ve swapped coils maybe a few days earlier but I’d say they are good for a solid two weeks. 3.5ml reservoir and I’d say 2-2.5 fills a day so at 7-9ml a day for two weeks is pretty good coil life. So that’s my experience and was just wondering what performance you are getting? Oh and I’m using my own mix of strawberry, orange, berry flavored 30mg hit nic salt with very little added sweetener. 10 drops of super sweet per 60ml. So I believe that covers all pertinent information, do with it what you will folks, I’m just wondering what others have experienced.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Also I emailed Yihi about their rebuildable ADA Auto-squonker the SX Auto and they said it should be released September 1 and didn’t give me a retail price. If it doesn’t cost a ton I think I want to try it. The IPV Revo basically a poor man’s X-class is bigger than I want to deal with so I think I’ll stick with these smaller auto-Squonk systems.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Also I emailed Yihi about their rebuildable ADA Auto-squonker the SX Auto and they said it should be released September 1 and didn’t give me a retail price. If it doesn’t cost a ton I think I want to try it. The IPV Revo basically a poor man’s X-class is bigger than I want to deal with so I think I’ll stick with these smaller auto-Squonk systems.

The SX auto is out and in stock at Element Vape. Going for $240.
You are being redirected...

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The SX auto is out and in stock at Element Vape. Going for $240.
You are being redirected...
No that’s the X-class, they are coming out with a device that looks similar to the IPV V3 mini but is made by Yihi or SX, whichever is the right name. Scared me at first, $240 would be way over anything I’d be willing to pay. This is like the IPV but with rebuildable ada’s and is set to be released Sept. 1 I’ll see if I can find the pic
Here’s a link to a preorder
[Pre-order] YiHi SXmini SX Auto Pod Kit 1400mAh
This is like a fancy IPV V3 mini
They are also coming out with a poor man’s X-class called the Revo which will be made by pioneer4you like the IPV

• Informative
Reactions: Eskie

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
I'm going to say something I haven't said about a vaping device in years. The IPV V3-mini is shockingly good. I've got a lot of very good vaping hardware that I really like, but this is in a class of it's own in terms of flavor, ease of use, repeat-ability of vape, cleanliness, and size. I have other devices that hit some of the aforementioned, but this little guy is the whole package. Just shocking really.

I won't repeat what others have said regarding pros and cons since they pretty much nailed that and needs no repeating, but I do want to to discuss what I find most interesting with this innovative technology.

Pioneer 4U and YiHi have moved the bar, in a good way, for how to achieve a good reliable vape with 3 determining factors. 1) Pre-heat settings (P1 & P2), 2) Temp setting, 3) Liquid flow control.

Pre-Heat: The ramp time of coil heating is more critical that many realize. The ability to heat quickly with a higher power level not not only means we can vape quicker at our preferred settings, but it will reduce the caking of the coil giving longer service life, especially for WTAs, sugary juices, and custards. Since ADAs are supposedly non-rewickable (I have yet to determine that), good coil life brings cost of ownership down by a bunch.

Temp Control: Ever since temp control became a thing it's been voodoo to most vapers. Just too much knowledge and time to get a good, consistent vape. This is eliminated with this device and temp is only needed to dial in the warmth you prefer and the volume of vapor you want to produce. Nothing new here except no need to work at it or be knowledgeable to achieve this. This is a big step forward.

Liquid Flow Control: This is the true innovation on this device and what previous temp control mods have lacked. The ability to accurately control how much juice gets to the wick not only means a saturated vape with really good flavor, but also means the coils and wick will last a good amount of time.

Boiling down a really good, consistent vape to these 3 things a user needs to setup (and not have to fiddle with again) and have it be clean at the same time is revolutionary. This is what temp control should always have been like. Adding the juice flow control just put the last piece in the puzzle. With YiHis 2 new devices coming to market this might start a trend. Unfortunately YiHis modus operandi has always been to be very expensive to license their technology. They will be happy to sell other manufacturers chips, but it might be too expensive to be viable for 3rd party mod makers to want to design mods with it. I hope that isn't the case since that would really curtail widespread adoption of a really good technology.

I'm just shocked and really impressed that this all works so well.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
I’m still on my first ada also, flavor tastes just as good as day one. That ejuices dot com site also has the ada’s For six dollars for a two pack so if nothing else you can stock up on those. I thought about getting another mod also for that cheap price but I think I may want to try the SX Auto with the rebuildable ada’s. Yea my only complaint is I wish the reservoir held more juice and it could’ve been backlight to make seeing the juice level easier.
Yes seeing your juice is an issue although i didn't say that in my review as i was using dark liquid so actually didn't know until i used much clearer liquid since, a backlight is a great idea! Again capacity could be better of course but i still find the 3.5ml goes much further than using a tradition type squonking device.
I tend to not use many products after reviewing them as i have to concentrate on testing other products but the iPV V3-mini is constantly still on my desk being used as is the Jester with the rebuildable pod, the flavour of the ADA's are still impressing for just how good the flavour is and longevity!

Reactions: madstabber

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
No that’s the X-class, they are coming out with a device that looks similar to the IPV V3 mini but is made by Yihi or SX, whichever is the right name. Scared me at first, $240 would be way over anything I’d be willing to pay. This is like the IPV but with rebuildable ada’s and is set to be released Sept. 1 I’ll see if I can find the pic
Here’s a link to a preorder
[Pre-order] YiHi SXmini SX Auto Pod Kit 1400mAh
This is like a fancy IPV V3 mini
They are also coming out with a poor man’s X-class called the Revo which will be made by pioneer4you like the IPV
Vsticking are also going to release a portable device using the ESS Driver technology, i called the technology in my iPV V3-mini review a game changer and i still believe that it's just taking people time to catch on to just how well the technology works!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Vsticking are also going to release a portable device using the ESS Driver technology, i called the technology in my iPV V3-mini review a game changer and i still believe that it's just taking people time to catch on to just how well the technology works!
Yea I was hoping for a solid vape to take with me in my pocket and this is that in spades. I’m super impressed with the performance of the device as a whole and the ada’s Both flavor and life. Eliquids dot com had the two packs of adas for $6 a few days ago, just checked and they are up to $7.65 but still a nice deal if you need some more of them.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Yea I was hoping for a solid vape to take with me in my pocket and this is that in spades. I’m super impressed with the performance of the device as a whole and the ada’s Both flavor and life. Eliquids dot com had the two packs of adas for $6 a few days ago, just checked and they are up to $7.65 but still a nice deal if you need some more of them.
What would be cool is if the rebuildable ADA's for the Auto are the same proprietary fitting as the ADA's for the V3-mini or maybe that is asking too much!

• Agree
Reactions: madstabber

Vapindave85

Sep 5, 2019
3E9C7173-3B16-425F-B933-87B0B4AF7CCC.png

Just to give some info the sx mini version of this is retailing for 246 and some change. It has 3 power settings and a diy mode which is what allows for the rebuildable ada tank. If you google search Yihi sxmini Sx auto is how I found the information on the Yihi version. pioneerforyou(IPV) products have always used the Yihi chipset but are set at a much lower price point than buying a Yihi made device. I found the preorder for 246 bucks for the Yihi version. It is very similar but does have quite a few added features that the ipv3 mini is not capable of doing. The Yihi sxmini auto SX is expected to release end of August beginning of September, from the information I have found.

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Is it just me or does $246 seem like way too high a price for this?!? That’s basically the same as the X-class and I figured it wouldn’t be anywhere near that. I’d be willing to pay around $100 tops, it’s just an IPV V3 mini that can use a rebuildable ada and who knows how well it will do that. That’s my thoughts anyway but I’m a dinosaur who often finds himself outta touch with the world.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Really enjoyed mine for the first couple of days then just lost flavour burnt out the coil. Tried 3 new coils since and they have lasted less than a day before burning out. Liquid feed is working but temp control seems to have stopped working all together.
That sucks, these Ada’s are too expensive to be getting duds. Or maybe you got a faulty unit. Either way that’s too bad because mine has been excellent and exactly what I was looking for (portable, leak-free vape)

• Agree
Reactions: Jazzman

Vapindave85

Sep 5, 2019
Is it just me or does $246 seem like way too high a price for this?!? That’s basically the same as the X-class and I figured it wouldn’t be anywhere near that. I’d be willing to pay around $100 tops, it’s just an IPV V3 mini that can use a rebuildable ada and who knows how well it will do that. That’s my thoughts anyway but I’m a dinosaur who often finds himself outta touch with the world.

You are some what correct, if you look into the specs on all Pioneer4You vs comparable Yihi mods they are different. Yihi always has a better chip, more functions, and made from higher quality material used to build the device. The Yihi model actually has 3 power mods (instead of 2) it also is able to fire lower the design is slightly different and the material is going to be higher quality metals without the plastic. Not saying by any means that the ipv3 mini is not good quality (in fact I own multiple Pioneer4You devices and not one Yihi SX) but the reason it is more is because it is a better quality device and has more features and a better chip. Personally if I’m going to spend the money of a YiHi SX device I would go for a DNA chip. Just my personal opinion, mainly because I am somenone that runs temp control on a lot of rta, rda, and rdta. The temp control of a DNA device is the best out there it is 97% accurate. But Yihi SX makes a high quality product and so does Pioneer4you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread