Status
Not open for further replies.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
So the announcement that the software upgrade for the ipv3 was made for the beginning of Dec on Eciggity and another forum. The upgrade will bring the ipv3 to 165w. I have no real interest in the watt increase and would pass on the update but it is also suppose to add another zero to both the volts and the ohm readings on the screen which does interest me. I am wondering how many of you ipv3 owners are going to be doing this upgrade?
10349974_537887503012546_8216929387535732370_n.png

Jstcriusen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
Just went to there sight and also seen this. I didnt get the charger but i figured any safety concern is worth posting.

For those who purchased the iPV3 Charger from us, please do not use it as it was deemed unsafe. Please email us at: support@eciggity.com if you have purchased the iPV3 Charger from us. We will do a refund back to you. All current iPV3's will have the charging port blocked and your batteries must be charged in a separate charger.

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
I wonder if they made the readings for volts and ohms a little bigger.
I refuse to get bifocals!!!! LOL

I also wonder if there any unseen improvements with regulation or battery life.
I agree with that. I already have to put on my reading glasses to see the volts and ohms.

HD

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
LOL, I can't figure out how to fire anything at 150 watts that doesn't Insta-burn my cotton. I had to dig out my old roll of x116? Silica wick. Then I melted a drip tip and gave up. What will we do with 165 watts??? It wasn't the 150 watts that sold me on the device anyways, it was the step down voltage regulation. I can vape 40-50 watts and have decent battery life as well.

Jstcriusen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
I dont need the wattage either. I'm still between 8 and 12 but the battery life is great and I can now play with drippers when I get bored one day.
I graduated from a Provari V1 which was tripping errors on 28 awg builds in my kayfuns.
The battery life is still much better then the Provari though I wouldnt say it doubled using 2 batteries instead of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread