Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
I hope I'm asking in the right place.

I have an ipv4 that I updated that I know longer use and want it to go to a new home. I'm trying to figure out a good price to put in the classifieds so someone looking to upgrade gets something for a good price.

Used it for 2 months maybe. Have the box and everything it came with. I have a sig+, snow wolf, and a few mechs. I just don't use or need it.

mods ,I apologize if this is the wrong forum to ask this question.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Seeing how you can get a new one for $64.95 also considering the problems people have had with them. I usually try to believe in the half price of new. Some mods I usually charge a little bit more for if it's a better device, but it seems the way of thinking with half of new is fitting for the ipv4. Granted you're free to do what you want on price and some people negotiate.

Others may have a different mindset than me though.

Reactions: Retro138

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
well I bought a used one for 45, so take it for what you want, but you aint gonna get rich off it.
No it's not to make money. Yes I wouldn't mind getting some of my money back but more to get it in someone's hands for a good price.

When I got a coilmaster setup, I gave away my Kuro coiler setup to someone on here just for the cost of shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread