Is a Kanger T3 better than a VisionCE5 V3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
West Virginia
Have used some CE4 cheap knockoffs. I recently bought Kangar T2s and T3s. The T3 is a much cooler vape. Also it seems like the T3 really brings out the fruity flavors and the T2 seems to be better on more aromatic flavors. I will say the T2 is far superior to the other Stardust type of clearos I have used. Very good product.

More and more I keep hearing how clearos in general do not perform well. Im researching a carto/tank setup right now.

Have used some CE4 cheap knockoffs. I recently bought Kangar T2s and T3s. The T3 is a much cooler vape. Also it seems like the T3 really brings out the fruity flavors and the T2 seems to be better on more aromatic flavors. I will say the T2 is far superior to the other Stardust type of clearos I have used. Very good product.

More and more I keep hearing how clearos in general do not perform well. Im researching a carto/tank setup right now.
I've never tries a carto i hear they don't last long till they pack up. I've been usin clearo's for ages and they work just fine. i have been doin a lot of research on rebuildables, the kind that you'd build your own coil and wick. I saw on the vapists vapourizers website a whole load of expensive rebuildables some cost over £100. Just wonder if they're worth the money.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I'v been using the same 4 atomizers for well over a year, they cost about $6. So why would I want to mess with RBA's?
    The juice you choose can make a huge difference in the life of a cartomizer. The Cappuccino that I use in a carto tank will let a carto last for over a month, but the 555 I use in an atomizer will clog a carto in two days. Both flavors are made by the same supplier, and are the same pg/vg mix and nicotine %.

Last edited:

BuGlen

Divergent
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 6, 2012
    Tampa, Florida
    Just different, better is in the eye of the beholder.

Absolutely agree with this. I've used the ViVi Nova (and mini), Vision 2.0 (CE5), Kanger T3, and Kanger T2 and they all perform well. Each seems to affect my favorite juices in different ways and enhance different notes in the flavor. For me, the Kangers win for the way I vape and the flavors I use when I'm using a clearomizer, but everyone is different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread