Problems with all my clearomizers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kariM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Lethbridge, AB, CA
Thanks, maybe I will try that out when I get my 50/50 juices. For now though,I settled on the T2 and ordered more earlier in the week. They are doing just fine and don't leak at all if I don't over fill. Good flavor too :)

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

Glad that the T2 is working for you and that you haven't given up. It does seem to be a continued journey of finding the right device and then the right juice. Then - just when you think you have it figured out - the juice you loved a week ago - does taste good, or the device that was working great seems to be leaking everywhere :unsure:

The great news - you are not smoking :2cool: so what I have been doing is - keep trying different juice and devices. Good Luck!

ridethespiral

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton AB, Canada
What voltage are you vaping at and what head are you using? Also is your drip tip forming a tight seal on the vivi. I have gurgling issues with a loose drip tip at lower volts. When screwing the nova together the threads can be off just slightly and leak.

The nova mini seems to be working fine at the moment, though I have grown to like the tighter draw of the T2 :)

I think the problem was just vapor condensate building up between the head and the drip tip which eventually made it's way onto my lips. Putting the little silicone thing in the drip tip down into where the head is seems to have solved most of it though. I just take a q tip and clean the excess out once a day. No biggie

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread