Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I suppose you're right. But FWIW, I'd be willing to pay extra to have a locking switch....
Yeah, I kinda wonder what it would take to do that.
But then again, you can just unscrew the atomizer a little and accomplish the same thing.

If I were ever going to put it in my pocket, I would take the atomizer off anyway.
:)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
from what I know, Jeff has searched for that perfect switch and w/the small diameter, which is def its selling point, he coldnt come up w one that would work, locking ir recessed but-he DID say if u found one,hed def look into it, try it and see if he could use it--hes gone thru 200+ swtiches and found that the one he uses now is just a powerhouse.... hope this helps and if u do find a switch that would be awesomme! :)

from what I know, Jeff has searched for that perfect switch and w/the small diameter, which is def its selling point, he coldnt come up w one that would work, locking ir recessed but-he DID say if u found one,hed def look into it, try it and see if he could use it--hes gone thru 200+ swtiches and found that the one he uses now is just a powerhouse.... hope this helps and if u do find a switch that would be awesomme! :)

Thankyou! I'll check around then and see, or maybe I'll just ask Jeff first, since you say he's gone thru 200+ already, lol, he'd probably know more about which way to go, I wasn't sure if I should ask him about it or not, I know he's busy.. But this tells me, he's aware of it and maybe even willing be to use a locking one, if I paid extra for it. thanks again.:)

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I didn't care for the switch much when I first got the Chuck BUT it was because I was pushing the button with my finger ... I have found pushing the button with the crease of your index finger (the first crease .. bend ..) works GREAT and feels GREAT it is very natural to me now and a bigger or different switch (button) would rune it ... SO I Love my Chuck Switch ... Try it you just might like it :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I didn't care for the switch much when I first got the Chuck BUT it was because I was pushing the button with my finger ... I have found pushing the button with the crease of your index finger (the first crease .. bend ..) works GREAT and feels GREAT it is very natural to me now and a bigger or different switch (button) would rune it ... SO I Love my Chuck Switch ... Try it you just might like it :)
Try pushing the button with your thumb... it rocks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread