Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Ive since switched to Purilum sweet tobacco, but I vaped RY4D solo for about 3 years. I’d add a pinch of ethyl maltol and mix it at around 10%. It’s a solid vape, good flavor that kept me away from the cigs. I’ve moved on to a different mix now but only because I was bored and looking to switch it up.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Ry4d alone to me didn’t do the trick. Add a little FW butter pecan or TFA pistachio, NOW you’re talking!

For a solo, yet complex vape, I recommend FA Soho. It’s similar to ry4d, but much better imo.
What % do you use the Soho at?I have some i haven't tried yet,so curious where to start it out at.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Soho at 6% solo. For me its ok alone but works better as a base for other tobacco's. In a blend its good around 2-3%
Cool thanks.I actually bought it for a recipe i seen that sounded good,then after i got it,i don't remember where the recipe was that i had seen haha,so i figure might as well give it a shot and try it out.

Reactions: Izan

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
What % do you use the Soho at?I have some i haven't tried yet,so curious where to start it out at.

I read around on Soho quite a bit on the tobacco thread in the diy section. The consensus seems to be that soho shines at a higher %, as it’s different than other FA concentrates. I mix mine at 14%, which is obviously a lot, but it doesn’t taste like it.

I should try mixing a few samples at a lower % to see if it works for me, as well.

Reactions: b.m.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I read around on Soho quite a bit on the tobacco thread in the diy section. The consensus seems to be that soho shines at a higher %, as it’s different than other FA concentrates. I mix mine at 14%, which is obviously a lot, but it doesn’t taste like it.

I should try mixing a few samples at a lower % to see if it works for me, as well.

Solo blossoms for me at 14%. That's where I mix it. It's still clean tasting at 14%, but the flavor becomes more pronounced without becoming overpowering.

I tend to mix most juice on the low side of suggested mix rates, but with Soho I like it around the suggested percentages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread