Is It Just Me? Stupid Noob Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

space0matic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
It's the actual taste I don't like. None of the flavors I've tried have been particularly harsh. I believe most I've tried use an 80/20 VG/PG (or vice versa) mix. Maybe my taste buds are still "dead" and just need more time to recuperate from the years of analogs?!
We cross-posted. (Sorry!)
So, maybe not 'harsh' enough? This could indeed be helped by upping the nic level.
No, your taste buds aren't quite dead yet, BB! If they were, none of us would have made the transition quite as successfully.
I went from mostly VG (at 36 nic) to 50/50 VG/PG, now it's 80% PG 20% VG, with this week going down a level on the nic.

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
That's what I'm hoping. Once I hit on the right combination, I'll enjoy vaping even more. I still crave an analog but my sense of smell has returned and they reek as does my house which I'll need to scour from top to bottom come spring. :)

I agree with those who say you might want to try some new juice. There are so many juice vendors out there the choice can be overwhelming. I like Vixen Vapors. :)

BuckeyeBabe

Jan 21, 2012
Cleveland, OH

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I agree with those who say you might want to try some new juice. There are so many juice vendors out there the choice can be overwhelming. I like Vixen Vapors. :)

yes, many juice vendors to choose from. I just ordered my first set of flavors, from Blue Mist. I'll let you know what I think as soon as the darn things get here, arrrgh USPS!

Carbon

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
the only flavor I liked in the beginning was light menthol. now, almost a year later I am starting to like some fruits...

order some unflavored to use while you look for some liquids you like. I use a 50/50 pg/vg mix - I get lots of vapor with that mix. I get mine from myfreedomsmokes, he dilutes it for me since I vape a low mg nic. it's mild, some people think it does have a taste...but there is nothing "offensive" about it. and buy small bottles in the beginning. what you hate today, you may like tomorrow, etc.

Tookiedoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
Elgin, SC
Hey Buckeye! I'm a V2 user myself as well. Only 5 days, but I've been pleased with the equipment so far. I use the Reds, and like them. But I also ordered some of the Congress flavor from them as well. I like it even better than the reds. It seems to have a lot more flavor, and a much better one. If you're planning on ordering anything else from V2, I recommend giving Congress a try. Personally, I like the idea of filling my own cartos. I also ordered a bottle of the red liquid from V2 and have already refilled half a dozen of mine. Works great, and is really easy to do. You might like it once you try it.

BuckeyeBabe

Jan 21, 2012
Cleveland, OH
I also ordered a bottle of the red liquid from V2 and have already refilled half a dozen of mine. Works great, and is really easy to do. You might like it once you try it.

I got their sampler pack and did try Congress. It's okay but I liked the Sahara better. The more responses I read, the more I'm beginning to see I should be filling my own cartos or at least give it a try. Now the question is who has the best blank cartos??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread