Is it stuck in processing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Shaw

Dec 19, 2019
Hey :D I ordered from you guys and have just been looking around at the reviews. Im not complaining or anything Im just kind of concerned. Ive waited about 24 hours and nothing seemed to have changed. Would I get an email about tracking information or would I get that through the website? Guess im just wanting an update lol if theres any information about it. Again not complaining just kind of concerned from the reviews ive been reading. Thanks again!

Order Number: #V100232743

Also I saw someone say something about there age not being verified and they didnt get there items. It says it verified my age so it should be fine right?

I dont order really online I usually just go to my local vape shop but they just closed so its rough having to drive 30mins xD.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey :D I ordered from you guys and have just been looking around at the reviews. Im not complaining or anything Im just kind of concerned. Ive waited about 24 hours and nothing seemed to have changed. Would I get an email about tracking information or would I get that through the website? Guess im just wanting an update lol if theres any information about it. Again not complaining just kind of concerned from the reviews ive been reading. Thanks again!

Order Number: #V100232743

Also I saw someone say something about there age not being verified and they didnt get there items. It says it verified my age so it should be fine right?

I dont order really online I usually just go to my local vape shop but they just closed so its rough having to drive 30mins xD.
    Hi Ethan, I can confirm that your age was verified ok, however, the warehouse have been dealing with some technical issues and it's meant a slight delay on some orders going out, I can try and get someone to find out what's going on, or just cancel and refund if it's a better option for you?

Ethan Shaw

Dec 19, 2019
    Hi Ethan, I can confirm that your age was verified ok, however, the warehouse have been dealing with some technical issues and it's meant a slight delay on some orders going out, I can try and get someone to find out what's going on, or just cancel and refund if it's a better option for you?
    Bet was just making sure :D. And that be great thanks :D and no need to refund its all good. Is there an ETA on when it would get shipped out? I did the 3-7 day shipping would it still be in that time frame?

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Bet was just making sure :D. And that be great thanks :D and no need to refund its all good. Is there an ETA on when it would get shipped out? I did the 3-7 day shipping would it still be in that time frame?
    I will ask someone to find out and let you know, they will probably send you an email later, they get in at 9.30 pst.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread