Status
Not open for further replies.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
MD.....I have never had an issue with Vaporbomb. And I just happened to notice i've ordered from them quite a few times (someone remind me never to view an order history on the website).

For instance, I put another order in Friday at 1700 hours and received my tracking number and it has already left Akron's sorting facility. I know it's on it's way.....we'll just have to see how the rest of the way goes. No snow so that's a good thing!!

Im not one to gripe, but i was wondering on what was VB's process and time frame on shipping?

I placed an order friday morning before 2pm and i believe i read somewhere on the shipping page that if the orders put in before 2pm its shipped that day.

Was just wondering as whats the time frame for such things as its wed (well now thursday) as im posting and well i still didnt get my package yet. One would believe that if shipped friday, mail moves on sat, stops on sunday and continues from there that it WOULD have techincally should have been here at least by today.

Not really overly concerned about it as im pretty stocked juice wize but i just been itching for some new flavors and was curious about what i thought i may have read (or may not of...idk...i see things form time to time LOL..jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread