Status
Not open for further replies.

Metadeath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2010
Chattanooga, Tn
Im not one to gripe, but i was wondering on what was VB's process and time frame on shipping?

I placed an order friday morning before 2pm and i believe i read somewhere on the shipping page that if the orders put in before 2pm its shipped that day.

Was just wondering as whats the time frame for such things as its wed (well now thursday) as im posting and well i still didnt get my package yet. One would believe that if shipped friday, mail moves on sat, stops on sunday and continues from there that it WOULD have techincally should have been here at least by today.

Not really overly concerned about it as im pretty stocked juice wize but i just been itching for some new flavors and was curious about what i thought i may have read (or may not of...idk...i see things form time to time LOL..jk)

Last edited:
Get your order number that was sent when you ordered, call customer service at 234-525-0622. They can track it for you. It normally takes 2 days if shipped regular mail or 3 days if shipped priority (dont ask me why it takes longer) for my orders to get here.

I see you are in Chattanooga, if you need juice, let me know and I can meet up with you and give you some VB juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread