is my ecig messed up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali

Oct 24, 2009
hi

i bought my dad a E-cig starter kit, i bought it from theelectroniccigarette.co.uk and just recieved the package today, and unfortunatly its not working! we charged it fully, we tryed two cartriges and nothing happens, when my dad inhales it, no smoke comes out and neither does the red light. all that seems to come out a few times is some liquid. does anyone know why its not working? i cant ring the stupid comapny as they are not open at weekends.
iv been trying for ages to get it working for my dad,and not iv got a headache from the liquid that comes out of the e-cig probly coz am not a smoker!lol

would appreciate any help,advice

props76

Moved On
Sep 22, 2009
If you are sure its fully charge and its not lighting up or producing vape, then the batt is not working.

Since you have an automatic (no button) I assume, it could be a dead batt or a bad swtich (which activated the batt when you draw). I have no idea how to manual activate an auto switch so you can test the batt with a volt meter, so its next to impossible, and even futile to find the problem with the batt.

Do you have another batt? If you don't then you learnt a hard lesson, to always have spares of everything, as parts for these e-cigs sometimes are faulty and are consumables.

ali

Oct 24, 2009
hey tahnx for the reply

iv got 2 battery's both of them dont work. i tried again abit ago and this time when i inhale it, the red light comes on but no smoke, however on the atomiser theres a tiny hole i have to keep that covered with my thumbs in order for the red light to come on when inhaling which is rather strange.
am pretty sure the batteries are fine b/c if they were dead then surely no lighht would come on at all innit

if the product fails to work properly, is the company obliged to give a refund even though iv opened the package?

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Sounds like a "flooded" atomizer to me.........

As long as your led is lighting but the atomizer remains cold:

Try removing the atomizer and over a paper towel (also remove the cartridge), blow through the atomizer from the battary end until no more liquid comes out (you'll need to blow fairly hard).

Reassemble and making sure your mating threads are clean and then firmly tight, try and see if the atomizer warms up. If so, again remove your atomizer and put two drops directly on the atomizer coil bridge, make sure your cart is adequately filled, and vape away....

VapeOn,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread