Is SI looking into new mini tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewJersey

May 27, 2013
New Jersey
I really want to switch over to the volt as my main e cig and plan on putting in a large order soon. I am real big on the 808 style and want to become an exclusive SI customer but the one thing that concers me is the nano clearomizer. I strictly use the 808 batteries with the mini tanks but the reviews on the nano clearomizer really scare me and is holding me back. I've had great experience with the halo mini tank and I think v2 uses the same exact model. They are maintenance free and last a long time. Fill and go. I know that the v2 or halo tanks might work on the volt battery but for some reason I don't like mixing manufactures and would like to stick with one company. Does SI have any plans on releasing one of the short wick clearomizers similar to those? Thanks.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
You should look into the Esmart clearomizers...I got 10 of them and love 'em! They are just a tad bigger around than the Nano but still look good on a 808 battery. Smooth draw and no leaks. Check them out here Tulsa Oklahoma Electronic Cigarettes Supplies
I take it...these esmart clearos..work well on SI 78 batts...? im hoping Si come up with a little tank...I don't get a good enough draw on the nanos...I hate carts...now heres hoping they ship to australia:unsure:

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I have been using Nanos and like them a lot. I order them by the 10's for the discount and have never had a problem with them at all.

Well, maybe I was just unlucky:glare:.I bought a few and they all tasted like plastic and 2 leaked, one just sputtered, coughed and died. I moved on. It was the only product from Si that did not perform to my expectations.:( Lesson learned.:2c:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
could someone tell me please if..these Esmart clearos will work on Si 78 batts...thank you

Yes they do.

DSCN3309_zpsc13663e5.jpg

I really liked the esmarts at first. But then one developed a plastic taste after a few uses. Out of the five taht I ordered on two have not have had some sort of failure after a very short period of time. Still finding th3 V2 Liquimax the most consistent and long lasting clearos. I have several that have been in service for several months of constant use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread