Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
Hello All. I have a question about whether I can buy empty cartos for my SmokeTip. The quality/consistancy of theirs is becoming a waste of money. Sometimes they are the best I've ever had, and others have the most disgusting and unbearable (chemical) taste. I'm not just talking about one or two. It's the entire package of ten. The batteries are awesome, though.

I'm just wondering whether I am stuck buying directly from SmokeTip, or, if I can buy cartos anywhere else.

Thanks for any help you can give me and thanks for all of the great advice I've already been able to find on this site. It's great!

I have a SmokeTip and so far none of my carts have had a chemical taste, maybe it's the flavor or strength you're getting? But from everything I've read on this site the consensus is that the batteries are KR808D-1's and are compatible with those cartomizers available from other sites. I've recently started to refill the carts that I ordered from SmokeTip and that works pretty well though they don't last near as long once refilled but price-wise it's still more economical.

Have you talked to anyone at SmokeTip about the problem? They have amazing customer service and at very least they should be made aware of the problem, maybe they need to switch suppliers too.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
Thanks for the info. I am going to contact SmokeTip about it because this is the second bad batch that I've gotten. I'm pretty sure it's not the flavor/strength. I have always ordered the 16mg menthol and, other than the bad ones, they had a wonderful flavor. I wish I would have kept my empty "good" cartos for refilling, but I didn't realize that could be done until recently.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Hi,

I'm a new member and started with Smoketip and really like them. I also read they are kr808d-1 and bought some cartomizers from V4L which arrived yesterday. The Vapor4Life cartomizers fit my Smoketip USB PassThru battery, but not my chargeable batteries. Anyone else experience incompatible cartomizers?

Thank you. I love the wealth of information here,
N.

Brazil

Dec 9, 2010
New York, NY
Hello All. I have a question about whether I can buy empty cartos for my SmokeTip. The quality/consistancy of theirs is becoming a waste of money. Sometimes they are the best I've ever had, and others have the most disgusting and unbearable (chemical) taste. I'm not just talking about one or two. It's the entire package of ten. The batteries are awesome, though.

I'm just wondering whether I am stuck buying directly from SmokeTip, or, if I can buy cartos anywhere else.

Thanks for any help you can give me and thanks for all of the great advice I've already been able to find on this site. It's great!

Just received my first kit from Smoketip. Everything is great, but the Cartridges smell & taste are Horrible. Almost like they have been soaked in a chemical formula composed of shoe shine cream.
What do you advise of where and what to purchase for Cartridge compatible with smoketip?

V4L is perfectly compatible with SmokeTip ... but I do prefer the smoothness of the SmokeTip carts over the V4L by far. Lately, I do get some very bad carts from SmokeTip ... but Kristi always replaces them (give her a call and just ship em back for replacements). When they are bad, they are bad...but when they're good, they're perfect. I NEVER have any issues with the Marlboro/Cowboy carts for some reason. Hope the issue with the carts is fixed soon, cause I would hate to try another brand!

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
V4L is perfectly compatible with SmokeTip ... but I do prefer the smoothness of the SmokeTip carts over the V4L by far. Lately, I do get some very bad carts from SmokeTip ... but Kristi always replaces them (give her a call and just ship em back for replacements). When they are bad, they are bad...but when they're good, they're perfect. I NEVER have any issues with the Marlboro/Cowboy carts for some reason. Hope the issue with the carts is fixed soon, cause I would hate to try another brand!

have you ever tried the clove from smoketip? i got a pack and to me they're completely off, they taste nothing like clove.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
Talk about a blast from the past!! This was my very first post on ECF.

Brazil: You hit the nail on the head with your description of the bad cartos. I don't miss those one bit.

Leppard Lily: It worries me that this problem has not been fixed after nearly 4 mos. You definitely have much more patience than I have. I'm glad that I switched over to the eGo and got away from all of it because there is something REALLY wrong with those cartos. I don't think I could have continued with e-cigs otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread