Is Smoking An Electronic Cigarette With 0% (NO Nicotine) Nicotine STILL Harmful If Trying To Conceive? Is It Harmful To Sperm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,

This question has been bothering me for the LONGEST time. I've searched high and low on the internet and I can't find an answer to this question.

I was wondering. If my wife and I are trying to conceive and I create my own electronic cigarette vapor by JUST using Vegetable Glycerin, Food Coloring, and Water (and I don't use ANY nicotine) then is smoking the electronic cigarette still harmful in any way? Can this still harm sperm or is it unhealthy if trying to conceive? I know that smoking REAL cigarettes when trying to conceive is dangeous but how about electronic cigarettes with absolutely NO nicotine? What besides the nicotine in an electronic cigarettes can possibly be harmful? I assume there are studies currently being done on Electronic Cigarettes. What besides nicotine is everyone sooo afraid of?

Thanks to anyone that can shed some light on my question. I REALLY can't find ANY answers on the internet regarding this question.

Thanks sooo much in advance once again! :)

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I'm just wondering how the baby boomers were born in such huge numbers and continue to thrive if smoking damages sperm and shs is so harmful to others. At a time when more than 50% smoked, it just baffles what I think is a logical mind to hear these things. Oh, and I have two kids who are healthier than any others I know. I have smoked for over 40 years; my kids were born late in life, and yet we all thrived. Does anyone ever look at real life experience and say WTF to all of these charges against smoking?

Thanks everyone for responding. I'm still lQQKing for more answers on the topic or maybe you have an opinion that you would like to share? :)

@ Sherid

My doctor told me that in today's world all the bad pollution from cars and all the other harmful pollution in the air along with smoking cigarettes significantly reduces your chances of reproducing healthy children or any children at all. My doctor said that in today's times the pollution in the air is alost worse than 30 yrs ago. I also would like to have healthy children and so why take any chance at all that go-d forbid something should go wrong? Quitting cigarettes is a small price to pay to conceive healthy children. Better safe than sorry. That's why I was hoping that a 0% nicotine electronic cigarette would be 100% safe. I was also curious regarding the dangers of an electronic cigarette for my own sake. I quit smoking ALMOST a yr ago and the cravings for a cigarette has gotten significantly worse the past couple of months. The cravings are ALMOST unbearable. Thanks for commenting! :)

In case anyone would entirely like to give up smoking of any kind, at the following link is my story for how I quit smoking.

Home Remedy Comments - My Home Remedies - Home Remedy Forum

Thanks once again everyone for commenting and I'm lQQking for anyone who can share some more information regarding this matter.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread