The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is something up with Iken??

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by MidnighToker, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MidnighToker

MidnighToker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    NC
    Before I go bashing anyone here, has Isaac been around? Has an issue with an order that I thought was resolved, but now I am not even getting a response to my emails.

2. Mvgratz

Mvgratz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2011
    Alabama
    He's changing servers due to problem MT. You should be able to get through to him at sales[at]ikenvape[dot]com

3. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Other than designing new and wonderful products for us, ordering those products, dealing with suppliers, getting out the orders we make everyday, setting up a new server, dealing with finances to keep this all going, trying to be a good father and husband, and anything I may have forgot, no there's nothing wrong. Sometimes he even gets time to take a puff on a PV if it doesn't interfere with answering the emails he's bombarded with every day. He's a busy guy and will get a hold of you. Try using the sales e-mail that's been mentioned.

4. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    That's what I call a nice concise answer.

5. Bowtie

Bowtie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2011
    South of Heaven
    Sounds like he needs to hire someone.

6. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    If he hires someone-your prices go up.
    We all have glitches in business, it happens. He will get everything straightened out soon. MidnighToker-you'll hear from him soon, he is good people. Send him a message from here as well as the one you sent to his website. He'll get back with you-I promise.

7. loft

loft Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    CT
    QFT! (Quoted For Truth!)

8. Ruppy

Ruppy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    WV
    The server move will be worth it for everyone in the end. Its not a easy thing to do honestly. Please remember a vendor website is also a credit card portal. I am fairly sure everyone wants the site to work right, be hassle free, and provide the security we all expect. I think anyone familiar with IKV knows Isaac is all about doing it right. This applies to Cartos, attys, PVs, or in this case, a new server and site.

He will answer all emails, PMS, etc as soon as he can. I can guarantee he will make things right for any order issues etc from before this all happened.

I run a business myself and its insane behind the scenes. Hiccups happen.

9. boochips

boochips Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2009
    Marianna, Florida
    Hurry Hurry Isaac.....I need some more HV 510s.....:blink:

10. NoMatches

NoMatches Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2011
    LI, NY
    It would be more assuring if he could explain what is going on... and I'd be happy to pay more if I could buy what I wanted!

11. Chornbro

Chornbro Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    VA/DC/MD Area
    Site appears to be down... has a really old message saying he's at Vapestock in Vegas and will return 6/16/11... must be some serious site issues to take the whole thing down!

12. Ruppy

Ruppy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    WV
    Fairly sure he took it down to move servers. Ill see what his last official twitter post was :)

13. MAlzado

MAlzado Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2011
    USA
    I've got 10 of em I'll be selling (as a group) as soon as I see the site come back up.

14. antlion

antlion Senior Member ECF Veteran

agreed switched, agreed.

15. MidnighToker

MidnighToker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    NC
    Just wanted to update that things were cleared up on this. I guess as a result of the server move issues, some of my emails were not getting through. He made good and then some.

Like I said in OP, my intention was not to bash Isaac or IKV...was just checking if anyone knew of any problem...like the server move that I wasn't aware of :/ Hope that clears up for him soon. Isaac's always done right by me and I hate to see ANY quality business have to go through technical issues. They can be devastating.

16. heliguy

heliguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    chicago
    I need to order more IKV Cannon 2.5 atties for my Darwin. I want to cry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.