Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Other than designing new and wonderful products for us, ordering those products, dealing with suppliers, getting out the orders we make everyday, setting up a new server, dealing with finances to keep this all going, trying to be a good father and husband, and anything I may have forgot, no there's nothing wrong. Sometimes he even gets time to take a puff on a PV if it doesn't interfere with answering the emails he's bombarded with every day. He's a busy guy and will get a hold of you. Try using the sales e-mail that's been mentioned.

Bowtie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
South of Heaven
Other than designing new and wonderful products for us, ordering those products, dealing with suppliers, getting out the orders we make everyday, setting up a new server, dealing with finances to keep this all going, trying to be a good father and husband, and anything I may have forgot, no there's nothing wrong. Sometimes he even gets time to take a puff on a PV if it doesn't interfere with answering the emails he's bombarded with every day. He's a busy guy and will get a hold of you. Try using the sales e-mail that's been mentioned.
Sounds like he needs to hire someone.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Sounds like he needs to hire someone.

If he hires someone-your prices go up.
We all have glitches in business, it happens. He will get everything straightened out soon. MidnighToker-you'll hear from him soon, he is good people. Send him a message from here as well as the one you sent to his website. He'll get back with you-I promise.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
If he hires someone-your prices go up.
We all have glitches in business, it happens. He will get everything straightened out soon. MidnighToker-you'll hear from him soon, he is good people. Send him a message from here as well as the one you sent to his website. He'll get back with you-I promise.
QFT! (Quoted For Truth!)

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
The server move will be worth it for everyone in the end. Its not a easy thing to do honestly. Please remember a vendor website is also a credit card portal. I am fairly sure everyone wants the site to work right, be hassle free, and provide the security we all expect. I think anyone familiar with IKV knows Isaac is all about doing it right. This applies to Cartos, attys, PVs, or in this case, a new server and site.

He will answer all emails, PMS, etc as soon as he can. I can guarantee he will make things right for any order issues etc from before this all happened.

I run a business myself and its insane behind the scenes. Hiccups happen.

MidnighToker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
NC
Just wanted to update that things were cleared up on this. I guess as a result of the server move issues, some of my emails were not getting through. He made good and then some.

Like I said in OP, my intention was not to bash Isaac or IKV...was just checking if anyone knew of any problem...like the server move that I wasn't aware of :/ Hope that clears up for him soon. Isaac's always done right by me and I hate to see ANY quality business have to go through technical issues. They can be devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread