is tailpiping bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianadivine

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
I've been tailpiping my 510 lately just because I seem to prefer it when I'm at home, especially when I really want to taste the flavor. I'm just curious if anyone has any bad experiences doing this, particularly with ruining the atty. I'm not slobbering on my atty or anything like that (LOL) but I just want to make sure I'm not doing something that could potentially decrease the lifespan of my atty. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but at least it's an honest one. =P

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
Yeah I wouldn't suggest that. Sometimes when I use a drip tip I get hot splash back and it def sucks. I would just take the fill out of a cart and use the empty when you wanna drip if you don't have a tip. If your using a new atty I would only drip like 2-3 drops at a time and vape but if you use a atty that you just cleaned I would prime it with like 5-7 drops before you hit it or you'll get harsh smoke. Just make sure at night you take you atty off and stand it battery side up so all the extra drip comes out and doesn't sit and clog up you atty.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread