" is that a ....?!! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

chingbo

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
HAHAHA so yes, I went into Shoppers Drug Mart to ask if I can order some PG like some other members have

The pharmacist asked me what it was for, and instead of saying "my gf wants to make soaps" like everyone else i said, I tried to explain the e-cig.

Ignorantly shes asks me that question, and I laughed AT her as I showed her my eGo.
still she looked mad confused.

my 2 cents =)

Share your stories:p

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
HAHAHA so yes, I went into Shoppers Drug Mart to ask if I can order some PG like some other members have

The pharmacist asked me what it was for, and instead of saying "my gf wants to make soaps" like everyone else i said, I tried to explain the e-cig.

Ignorantly shes asks me that question, and I laughed AT her as I showed her my eGo.
still she looked mad confused.

my 2 cents =)

Share your stories:p

Gross bongs are used for *tobacco* :p

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
My pharmacist is really cool. I went in for a BD syringe one day...asked for it without the needle. She wanted to know why no needle and I told her it was to mod a cartomizer. To make this short, she pulled out her Buzz. It caught me off guard and I don't know why since I proudly wave my PV's around. Since finding out about her Buzz, we've talked several times on the phone about new gadgets hitting the market. She's newer to PV's than me but she opted for the Buzz as her first PV with all the good reviews. Not all pharmacists are as ignorant as the one you encountered.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
My pharmacist is really cool. I went in for a BD syringe one day...asked for it without the needle. She wanted to know why no needle and I told her it was to mod a cartomizer. To make this short, she pulled out her Buzz. It caught me off guard and I don't know why since I proudly wave my PV's around. Since finding out about her Buzz, we've talked several times on the phone about new gadgets hitting the market. She's newer to PV's than me but she opted for the Buzz as her first PV with all the good reviews. Not all pharmacists are as ignorant as the one you encountered.

This almost, mine didn't pull any pv's but did ask alot of questions and not in a bad way. In a "that's so interesting" kinda way. I was happy to help them understand it better.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
  • Deleted by spaky

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house

Kinda the same thing happened with me at Wal-Fart. I was looking for a syringe and only saw one kind on the rack so I asked the phamasist if they had any others. And she said what for and I pulled out my (no, you dirty minded people) KR808D-1 and said to refil this thing that's helping me quit smoking. She smiled and said here, you can have this one for free and just handed me one. COOL.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
  • Deleted by spaky

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
All my neighborhood pharmacists are now used to my particular requests. Why just the other day I managed to buy out all of Walmart's 3ml syringes so I could make better tubes for my CE2's. Then because they no longer carry Humco Glycerin I hopped on over to the Taos Pharmacy where I got me a nice big jug of the stuff and a box of 5ml syringes for some of my larger CE2's. Not once has any pharmacist brought up the fact that I only tend to buy in bulk the same things that certain other types tend to purchase.

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
I have a pharmacy story as well. I bought the Ego tank kit and I was in need of a syringe to fill my tanks up. I am Loss Prevention at Walmart so I decided I would buy one from the pharmacy when I was on lunch. So lunch time comes and I go to the Pharmacy with my partner. Now keep in mind, we look really shady because of the nature of our position. I go up to the counter and one of the old ladies who works as a pharmacy tech asks me why I wanted to buy one needle. I tried explaining what I needed it for and she gave me the weirdest face. Like I just asked her if she would sell me ........ So I asked the Pharmacist directly and he was cool about it. Long story short, I bought a syringe and took the needle out, didnt work as well as I thought. But the part that kills me is when later that day I had arrested someone for shoplifting, I had my Ego carrying case on the table. A police officer comes into my office and sees the case. He opens it up and sees a needle and some eliquid in it and tells me that he thinks I am a good guy and all that but I couldnt be commiting felonies when he was here or else he would have to take me in. hahah good times

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com

That is cool hairball. Makes you wonder who else vapes around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread