Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Water is bad.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome. vaping saved me from an oxygen tank so it's good enough for me.

I have done the choking thing when home alone and had to Heimlich myself (you use a chair.) It wasn't pleasant. So now I chew my food carefully.

And I vape, because I don't want to die of COPD and not only that vaping WORKS and I don't think about smoking non stop 24/7.

Good luck to you and welcome.
Anna

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Quitting smoking cold Turkey is obviously best, but that is a hard thing to do. Vaping, imo is the absolute best way to stop smoking and has worked for many including myself. It's been 8 years since my last cig because of vaping and I feel like a new man. No more coughing, congestion, and I get sick much less often. It's probably not that vaping has made me better, but most likely the fact that I'm simply not smoking anymore. Is it 100 percent safe, absolutely not, but way safer then breathing in smoke....I dont like the thinking and saying that anything is not safe, like water and just breathing in polluted air, as that belief can justify any unhealthy habit, so I'm not a fan of that mentality. If you were a non smoker and wanted to vape because you thought it was 100 percent safe, that wouldn't be a smart move, but use vaping to quit smoking, very smart move....good luck my friend

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Vaping's strength is the ability to recreate the act of smoking and deliver nicotine satisfaction. Flavors number in the hundreds, maybe as much as 1000 or more available from different shops and online vendors. You'll spend a lot of money buying and trying the flavors you think you will like, so choose wisely and buy small bottles.

Some vape shops have a flavor bar with loaded tanks where you remove your atomizer and screw on one of theirs to sample them. That's an enlightening experience that might lead to finding a flavor you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread