Is the fight worth it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyT

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Illinois
Please read this E-mail from a Customer :

Thanks so much for keeping up on me! I appreciate it. By the way, I received my order on the 15th of July and had 3 real cigarettes on that day. I'm 64 years old and have pretty much been smoking since I was 17. I quit one time for 1 plus years, another time for 9 months. I've been a two pack a day smoker and I haven't had a real cigarette for almost 2 weeks! Now I keep hearing about the FDA saying they may ban the e-cigs as they have dangerous toxins and cancer causing chemicals. OH NO!! Tell me the scoop on this and do you think they will ban them? All I know is I feel SO much better! Thanks again!

I sent her Dr Seigels Report "The Rest Of The Story"

Her Response :

Thank you so much for the honest information! I feel so much better. All I know is I feel like I might have a life left. I couldn't walk to the mailbox and back or carry in groceries from the car without gasping for air. I thought I had no quality of life left and I knew I didn't have the will power to quit smoking. Now, I'm actually about ready to get back on my treadmill! Thanks again!

I SAY WITH EVERY LAST BREATH !:evil:

Cheers !

TimmyT

TimmyT

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Illinois
Wow Timmy, that's great.. Do you mind if I borrow it for my mom to use to try and convert her mother? The Dr's keep telling her if she doesn't quit she won't see another year but she refuses to consider PV's :(

By all means Ryle ! Everyone is welcome to copy and use. Her story really touched me and reaffirms the WHY for all of us.

Cheers !

TimmyT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread