Is the M201 and the 801 the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I have a n M201 and bought a 801 atomizer for a mod. I got them mixed up and I can't tell which is which. Aren't they supposed to be different?

They are very different and will not fit each other. One quick look inside the atomiser will help you see the difference. The battey threads and amount of holes on the battery is also noticeably different.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Interesting.... A Very Well Known Seller (Forum Suppliers) Of The M201 Says They Are Compatible and Selling Them As So On His Website..

I Don't Know Who To Believe Around Here.....

~Keep Vapin~!

Believe the seller then. I'm not gonna be the one who provides you the warranty after you purchase. But i am one of the longest user of an M201 on the forums and i can vouch that they are different

Thanks for the reply. I can't see any difference at all but the 801 atomizer didn't work on the 201 battery. I just now tried it. It seems like the threads are the same though.

The battery thread on the M201 is slightly longer and it also has more holes.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Fedor, how do they compare? Are they as similar as they look? I have never used a 801. I don't use my 201 very much. I like it while I am driving. I don't have to top it off very often.

I got my M201 only from www.absolutelyecigs.com

IMO, this is the best penstyle model. Please do not compare it to manual switches and other addons.

It beats the 801 in every department, whether it is throat hit, vapor production or even liquid efficiency. The M201 cooks liquid much more efficiently than the 801. I know this very well cos i was using the 801 exclusively until late last year.

*My personal opinion only*

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Why?

And are there any other particular suppliers/manufacturers, or models other than the M series, you find praiseworthy?

Why? Just to p*ss you off, i guess.

Please read the entire thread. Someone mentioned that a reputable seller claimed that the M201 is compatible with the 801. The M201 i know is not. So i stressed where i got it from - the manufacturer! What seems to be the problem?

Have i praised any other sellers? Many....if i recall correctly. As much as absolutelyecigs.com? No. But i've definitely mentioned quite a few. Puresmoker and altsmoke to name just two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread