The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is there a 555 out there that is better than Alien Visions'?

Discussion in 'Alien Visions E-Juice' started by toothboy, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. toothboy

toothboy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2010
    Fayetteville, AR
    Because if so, I haven't found it.

Now I'm no expert on what 555 "should" taste like, but the ones I've tried from other vendors just haven't had the wonderful taste and vapor production as the one from AVE.

I've said this in other threads, but to my taste buds, AVE's Flue Cured and 555 are the most accurate and pleasing tobacco flavors I have yet to try. To me, most tobacco flavors come across as forced...AVE's are subtle but flavorful. And of course I do not need to comment on the vapor production.:p

2. dokebilee

dokebilee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Can you explain a bit more about AVE's Flue Cured flavor? What does it taste like?

3. Porphy

Porphy Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Even as a supplier of the liquid I should preface this with, everyone's tastes differ. What I get from the Flue Cured is an undressed tobacco taste. I liken it to natural fresh tobacco. I remember wild tobacco that grew near a place I lived when I was younger. Every time I vape the Flue Cured it reminds me of what that tobacco was like.

4. Porphy
    This message by Porphy has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 16, 2011, Reason: Double post/Server burp..
    Apr 16, 2011
  5. toothboy

Jan 31, 2010
    Fayetteville, AR
  6. dokebilee

dokebilee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Yep, taste is most definitely subjective. It is great to see that you created this flavor both out of nostalgia and passion, and therefore it will be next on my list to try. Btw, does Flue Cured have a sweet/sugary side to it like Boba's Bounty? Or is it straight natural?

7. Porphy

Porphy Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    ^ This (at least 10 characters)

8. toothboy

Jan 31, 2010
    Fayetteville, AR
    To me, 555 is a slightly more flavorful version of the Flue Cured. Definitely agree with Porphy, the FC is much more of a natural, "unflavored" tobacco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.