Is there a 555 out there that is better than Alien Visions'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
Fayetteville, AR
Because if so, I haven't found it.

Now I'm no expert on what 555 "should" taste like, but the ones I've tried from other vendors just haven't had the wonderful taste and vapor production as the one from AVE.

I've said this in other threads, but to my taste buds, AVE's Flue Cured and 555 are the most accurate and pleasing tobacco flavors I have yet to try. To me, most tobacco flavors come across as forced...AVE's are subtle but flavorful. And of course I do not need to comment on the vapor production.:p

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Can you explain a bit more about AVE's Flue Cured flavor? What does it taste like?

Even as a supplier of the liquid I should preface this with, everyone's tastes differ. What I get from the Flue Cured is an undressed tobacco taste. I liken it to natural fresh tobacco. I remember wild tobacco that grew near a place I lived when I was younger. Every time I vape the Flue Cured it reminds me of what that tobacco was like.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
  • Deleted by Porphy
  • Reason: Double post/Server burp.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Even as a supplier of the liquid I should preface this with, everyone's tastes differ. What I get from the Flue Cured is an undressed tobacco taste. I liken it to natural fresh tobacco. I remember wild tobacco that grew near a place I lived when I was younger. Every time I vape the Flue Cured it reminds me of what that tobacco was like.

Yep, taste is most definitely subjective. It is great to see that you created this flavor both out of nostalgia and passion, and therefore it will be next on my list to try. Btw, does Flue Cured have a sweet/sugary side to it like Boba's Bounty? Or is it straight natural?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread