Is there a bean and cheese burrito flavor out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
I read about crap and it doesn't make me flinch. Bleu Cheese, yeah, I'd try it, maybe.

But this made me flinch: E-Liquid - Specialty - Chicken Soup

Aw, no sample sizes!

I have a 3 ml roast chicken from FSU that isn't bad, actually, but I don't think I need a 15 ml bottle of chicken soup. Might be nice for if you're sick and can't eat though.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
I gotcher freak flag right here, ohai: Limburgher . . . .

BAAAAAA! :laugh:

I can't muster the courage for bleu cheese yet, let alone Limburgher, but I'm not necessarily ruling it out, either. :laugh:

So far, I've found that if it's something I don't want on my breath, it's something I might not want to vape. Limburgher-breath would most definitely not be advisable in mixed company, but it might be vapeable if I've got a few hours to myself and an atty I no longer care much for.

Next on my personal hunting list, though, is avacado.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012

FSU is so much fun- I've found crazy stuff there- they have saffron!

I have the olive, onion and truffle from FSU (along with a lot of other stuff) steeping, but they aren't bad. The FSU soy sauce is awful- tastes like strong day-old coffee (I know, wtf?) with a hint of sesame oil and almost no saltiness, but I'm giving it a chance to improve before I write it off as foul (oh hell, it's just foul.).

I recommend trying the FSU roast chicken and the mushroom, together. Oh, you can get pepper here, too- add a drop to anything.

Be forewarned if you order sample sizes from FSU- they only come in 24 mg nic, and you need to let them steep with the top off for a day or so- they have a very strong chemical taste before steeping that will dissipate with time.

They also have decently priced fun flavor sampler packs, and pretty fast shipping. Fun vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread