Stealth vape flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Lemon or lemonade flavors have a very light scent, and if you use a lower % it can be practically unscented. You could set out lemon candy, candles, or a bottle of lemony lotion to give the impression that's where the scent is coming from.

You could vape FW's Candy Cane and have candy canes sitting there, or peppermint Altoids. Everyone would assume it's your breath :)

Cinnamon definitely leaves a scent, but if you have some potpourri, you can easily blame it on that... or those cinnamon-scented pine cones the hobby stores all have this time of year. Or leave a pack of Dentyne gum handy.

Apple and pear are two that are nearly undetectable at low %. Not pie flavors though - just plain apple or plain pear. If you like plain tea or coffee flavors, and you drink the real thing, the slight aroma would not be suspicious.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Nothing wrong with vaping unflavored eliquid. No smell at all, and some here actually prefer it:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/298547-nicotine-comparisons.html

Long thread, and not all about vaping unflavored eliquid, but much of it is. I personally enjoy a nic with good bite and no flavors added sometimes. It is what I vape at work exclusively, and thus get to avoid conversations of how I am not actually baking cookies in my office.

Spearmint would smell like you were just chewing gum. Any mint flavor should be ok.

This is the direction I have chosen to go with it. Spearmint flavored for stealth vaping -- and spearmint gum just in case.

Though I have also tried the same thing with assorted jolly rancher type juices and the corresponding Jolly rancher hard candy readily available.

Basically, I don't try to hide the smell, I just blame it on something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread